11-15-05, 06:58 PM
May be old, but funny as hell :rofl:

http://www.break.com/articles/windowcave.html

coolhand
11-15-05, 07:41 PM
what was he trying to do?

Car-B-Q
11-15-05, 11:49 PM
I think the Super Mario music makes it a classic.

What a marooon! Once again proving the profound effect known as gravity.

Ankf00
11-16-05, 12:11 AM
the underground shortcut was the way to go :cool: straight to level 8!!

although that super big jump at the end f'ing sucked when I was 7 :mad:

Dr. Corkski
11-16-05, 12:16 AM
So not extreme.

chop456
11-16-05, 02:53 AM
A kid from my high school died like that. He was carrying a bundle of shingles on the roof and fell through a skylight into an empty swimming pool.

The skateboard kid deserved it. :p

coolhand
11-16-05, 04:51 AM
i dont get why skatboarders are on roofs?

I remember in high school, my old football coach hated skateboarders, If he saw them riding around campus he would yell at them and say"Get a ****ing basball bat or somthing".

One time he saw a kid break his arm on campus riding his board, and he was like "I don't feel sorry for you but i will call an ambulance when i finish reading the paper

Gnam
11-16-05, 12:48 PM
Less chance of running into a cop or a crazy coach.

During the Cal/USC game, abc cut away to a shot of the Berkeley campus and just as the camera started to zoom two skateboarders filled the screen as they grinded by on a planter box. :D

RacinM3
11-16-05, 05:03 PM
I remember in high school, my old football coach hated skateboarders, If he saw them riding around campus he would yell at them and say"Get a ****ing basball bat or somthing".

One time he saw a kid break his arm on campus riding his board, and he was like "I don't feel sorry for you but i will call an ambulance when i finish reading the paper

I am going to guess that your old high school football coach was a complete a**hole.

JLMannin
11-16-05, 11:18 PM

So if he couldn't read, then I guess he called for an ambulance right away!