PDA

View Full Version : Truth funnier than fiction dept.

Al Czervik
11-14-05, 02:06 PM
http://www.smwc.edu/cgi-bin/site.pl?3208&dwContent_contentID=523

I wonder if they have a Guy Trollinger shooting range nearby? :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
11-14-05, 02:43 PM
Since she raised her son she is certainly an expert on a horse's ***.

cart7
11-15-05, 11:40 AM
So Tony also had access to some of those great Equine drugs as well. That certainly explains the uhhh's, umm's and long pauses. :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
11-15-05, 11:51 AM
Taking one of those horse downers will really stun a human. And horse painkillers make a human go numb from the waist down. I knew a vet who was an ultrarunner and he prescribed all sorts of interesting medications, but I never took any of those things myself :)

DjDrOmusic
11-16-05, 10:35 AM
In keeping with the Hulman-George Tradition, only 2 breeds of horses will be approved for use by the school every 3 years, and they must eat food that is branded by a major pet food manufacturer! The two of the horses will be from Japanese breeders, and Brazilian students are eligible for full scholarships! :gomer: ;) :D

SurfaceUnits
11-25-05, 09:06 PM
Change of subject, but on topic:
According to A Gomer at an obscure forum, all future IRRL engine deverlopment is taking place right now in F1. That's right, F1 has seen the light and are returning to V8s, right where the IRRL has always been, and those manufacturers will need additional sources of revenue to make the engine change cost effective. So they will be eagerly looking to supply the IRRL with engines. :rofl: :shakehead

pineapple
11-27-05, 01:19 AM
What's the big deal? They have to find a way to get more horsepower in those slugs somehow. :gomer:

Andrew Longman
11-27-05, 12:03 PM
I wonder what the "Special Activities and "Cool Stuff"" are.

Since when do you need to go to college to learn how to care for or ride a horse? (Or to fabricate a stock car? ).

Rather than pay tuition don't you work for cheap, shovel stalls, learn the craft and move your way up? :shakehead

pchall
11-27-05, 12:21 PM
Since when do you need to go to college to learn how to care for or ride a horse? (Or to fabricate a stock car? ).

Haven't you always dreamed about professionalizing your love of horses? :eek:

Methanolandbrats
11-27-05, 12:49 PM
I wonder what the "Special Activities and "Cool Stuff"" are.
:shakehead

I'm thinking the special activites must be bundled with the "mounted miracles" :saywhat: I've heard of things like that.

Andrew Longman
11-27-05, 04:33 PM
Haven't you always dreamed about professionalizing your love of horses? :eek:

Sure. So much I'd be willing to run up thousands of dollars in student loans to do it. :gomer: