PDA

View Full Version : f00sball! ... 11/12/05

racermike
11-12-05, 03:35 AM
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should be able to clean up in the Palouse. Ducks will rack up some big time yards and points on saturday. Hello top 10 in BCS!!

http://oregon.nmn.speedera.net/downloads1/5710.jpg

EDwardo
11-12-05, 01:11 PM
Im looking forward to the Longhorns crushing the Jayhawks.
I hate the Jayhawks. And after the smack talk this week about getting robbed last year......

I hate the Jayhawks.

Go Tigers!

Ankf00
11-12-05, 01:54 PM
watching Aggy is painful. Reggie "The Real Deal" McNeal sucks balls. #1 recruit in the country my arse. Fool couldn't hit an elephant from 50 yards.

OU will be back next year, Malcon Kelley's getting touch's at WR and that kid was a gamebreaker in HS, playing pretty well so far too. Bomar's getting some confidence. And something tells me next year they won't lose 6+ linemen to season ending injuries and players just quitting the team...

Final Score prediction:

blOwU 80-0 eATMe

damn, Martellus scored for Aggy, a shame he commited to aggy, coulda been a gamebreaker :gomer: Aggy's screwed next year if Stephen McGee is all they have on the 2-deep at QB

Ankf00
11-12-05, 02:12 PM
Im looking forward to the Longhorns crushing the Jayhawks.
I hate the Jayhawks. And after the smack talk this week about getting robbed last year......

I hate the Jayhawks.

Go Tigers!

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT DON'T YOU?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/magikkid/manginodone.jpg

Ankf00
11-12-05, 03:23 PM
fyi: yahoo sports has live video of the USC / Florida game.

Ankf00
11-12-05, 05:01 PM
game visor boy.

aggy isn't going bowling this year. :gomer:

EDwardo
11-12-05, 05:47 PM
This is fun. The horns might score 100 points today. Mangie is getting supersized!

skaven
11-12-05, 05:50 PM
fyi: yahoo sports has live video of the USC / Florida game.

Arghhh.... I wasn't around to watch it as I had to drive fiance to shopping for her cats. :mad:

Listened to updates on the radio while I waited in the truck, so it wasn't a total miss. Woulda been cool to have watched it a la RD though. Thanks.

Regarding the Goter loss, there's going to be a lot of second guessing in Gainesburger this week. Especially if UGA loses. I guess UF couldn't have asked Spurrier back after he left the cupboard bare on his way to his Washington comeuppance. But if Urban Legend keeps going to OT vs. Vandy and losing to USC-Spurrier, the Legend won't last long. The fallout from this loss alone is going to be huge...

At least Free Shoes University looks very beatable this year. :rolleyes:

EDwardo
11-12-05, 06:29 PM
Official dip of Jayhawks

http://www.hotsauceharrys.com/AB1844000Store/images/hshimages/KansasJayhawks_Cheese.jpg :D

52-zip halftime

FCYTravis
11-12-05, 07:31 PM
Cal sucks :thumdown: :thumdown:

Ankf00
11-12-05, 09:39 PM
. I guess UF couldn't have asked Spurrier back after he left the cupboard bare on his way to his Washington comeuppance.

cupboard bare?!? wtf are you smoking?!?! you had 3 years of zook recruiting out the ass on top of spurrier's offensive talent left behind, cupboard bare is one excuse y'all DON'T have.

Ankf00
11-12-05, 09:42 PM
Official dip of Jayhawks

http://www.hotsauceharrys.com/AB1844000Store/images/hshimages/KansasJayhawks_Cheese.jpg :D

52-zip halftime

watch out, Mangina the Hutt will gobble that **** up post haste.

nrc
11-13-05, 03:07 AM
I should have tuned out right after the clock ran down on the Buckeye's drubbing of the Mildcats but oh no, I had to leave the Tivo running and hear Jack*** Arute talking to A.J. Hawk.

Arute suffers from momentary Kool Aide reflux and closes with "Not bad for a guy named after A.J. Foyt." Hawk looks at him like, "WTF is that supposed to mean?"

Ankf00
11-13-05, 03:51 AM
alright, that's it, we're puttng a stop to this BS right now.

every week it is the SAME bs

"this is a highly ranked defense, they haven't faced anything like it yet."

then what happens? same 'ol.... 50 points in the first half,

it's somehow texas' fault that kansas and baylor take OU to OT but can't come w/in 40 points of us?!

Last I checked Mangina the Hutt is paid to win games, not get blown the **** out and then whine about Texas hogging up all the sausage mcmuffings in the tri-county area. ****ing fat ass bastard

http://mb5.scout.com/fkansasinsiderfrm5.showMessageRange?topicID=12431. topic&start=1&stop=20

how the hell do we run the score up in teh 2nd quarter?!

F keith jackson too. "games like that invite 'payback'" Mangina the Hutt is the one who tried to make excuses for losing last year, and now he has excuses this year... "they ran the score up on us in the 2 q"

you know what you fat old bastard, games like that invite nothing b/c they're classic style blowouts, and two, learn what "veni vidi vici" means before you try translating for me next time.

you know, b/c it's everyone ELSE'S fault you got schooled in 2q. not like that's ever been a defense's fault, always the other offenses'' fault....

all KU does all week is bitch about arrogance and getting jobbed last year

what do they do this week? cry about getting the score run up in the FIRST HALF

F 'em.. the only shame is that charles and pittman didn't put up 100 before the halfl.

Stu
11-13-05, 12:53 PM

it's somehow texas' fault that kansas and baylor take OU to OT but can't come w/in 40 points of us?!

Last I checked Mangina the Hutt is paid to win games, not get blown the **** out and then whine about Texas hogging up all the sausage mcmuffings in the tri-county area. ****ing fat ass bastard

http://mb5.scout.com/fkansasinsiderfrm5.showMessageRange?topicID=12431. topic&start=1&stop=20

F keith jackson too. "games like that invite 'payback'" Mangina the Hutt is the one who tried to make excuses for losing last year, and now he has excuses this year... "they ran the score up on us in the 2 q"

you know what you fat old bastard, games like that invite nothing b/c they're classic style blowouts, and two, learn what "veni vidi vici" means before you try translating for me next time.

you know, b/c it's everyone ELSE'S fault you got schooled in 2q. not like that's ever been a defense's fault, always the other offenses'' fault....

F 'em.. the only shame is that charles and pittman didn't put up 100 before the halfl.

I cannot believe that anyone would ever complain about a team running up the score in college football. I dont care if the score is 65-0 in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes to go. You try to make it 72-0.

Its the way it is. Teams have to try to score everytime they touch the ball because of the stupid voting system. If there were a true playoff system it wouldn't matter, but since you have to be voted in, you must look your absolute best week in and week out. You do not look your best by laying back in the 2nd quarter.

dando
11-13-05, 01:41 PM
All I gotta say is Muck Fichigan! It's Michigan week, boys & girls! Weeeee!!!! :)

Oh, and Cal sucks. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
11-13-05, 01:43 PM
I should have tuned out right after the clock ran down on the Buckeye's drubbing of the Mildcats but oh no, I had to leave the Tivo running and hear Jack*** Arute talking to A.J. Hawk.

Arute suffers from momentary Kool Aide reflux and closes with "Not bad for a guy named after A.J. Foyt." Hawk looks at him like, "WTF is that supposed to mean?"
:saywhat: :rofl:

Sorry I missed dat shizzle.

Give that boy the Butkus Award ASAP.

-Kevin

skaven
11-13-05, 01:44 PM
cupboard bare?!? wtf are you smoking?!?! you had 3 years of zook recruiting out the ass on top of spurrier's offensive talent left behind, cupboard bare is one excuse y'all DON'T have.

Certainly Zook recruited very well and Urban has some very good talent. No argument there. That said, with the recruiting classes Zook had, they really shouldn't be losing to USC-Spurrier.

But the perception was/ is that when Spurrier left, there had been some bad recruiting years and the talent wasn't up to par. As such, there is a perception that "Spurrier left UF in the lurch" when he left. This could get ugly. :gomer:

racermike
11-13-05, 02:10 PM
Ducks squeeze by the Coug's, to make it to 9-1 on the season.

BCS at-large bid looking very good now, and we actually need USC to win out for that to happen.

I like the Sporting News "top 12.5" list, and they have Oregon at #11, with the sidebar saying "the Ducks, bless their little hearts, are bringing new meaning to the phrase, "under the radar"".

GO DUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Corkski
11-13-05, 02:42 PM
BCS at-large bid looking very good now, and we actually need USC to win out for that to happen.You also need Va. Tech, Alabama, and OSU to lose. Not gonna happen.

racermike
11-13-05, 02:45 PM
New USA Poll ......

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5151/nov13usapoll0tg.jpg

coolhand
11-13-05, 03:03 PM

I would like to see your text book response if i said the same thing about SC :rolleyes:

coolhand
11-13-05, 03:05 PM
I cannot believe that anyone would ever complain about a team running up the score in college football. I dont care if the score is 65-0 in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes to go. You try to make it 72-0.

Its the way it is. Teams have to try to score everytime they touch the ball because of the stupid voting system. If there were a true playoff system it wouldn't matter, but since you have to be voted in, you must look your absolute best week in and week out. You do not look your best by laying back in the 2nd quarter.

USC does not run up the score like Texas. If USC is up by 3-4 TDs the 2nd string goes in and we usually only score once more and give up one or two TDs.

coolhand
11-13-05, 03:08 PM
New USA Poll ......

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5151/nov13usapoll0tg.jpg

USC
7. Notre Damn
10. Oregon
11. UCLA
16. Fresno State

Texas
9. Ohio state
19. texas Tech

:D

Ankf00
11-13-05, 03:27 PM
USC does not run up the score like Texas. If USC is up by 3-4 TDs the 2nd string goes in and we usually only score once more and give up one or two TDs.

USC was throwing for the end zone vs arkansas in 4q, the 70-17 game where you scored 28 on your first 4 possessions with an average TOP of like 1min 30s... :gomer: USC plays starters through the 3q just like every team does in conference play, quit getting your notes from Mike Lupica. Also it's kind of hard to bring out the starters when USC's losing to half its schedule at halftime :gomer:

and you cannot run up the score if you're handing the ball off. what's a team supposed to do, take a knee every play?

damn, didn't see that Iowa St rolled CU... big 12 north == teh suck.

nrc
11-13-05, 03:29 PM
Its the way it is. Teams have to try to score everytime they touch the ball because of the stupid voting system.

I don't buy that. Coaches aren't stupid. Well, most of them aren't. The benefit of running up a score on a hapless oponent is miniscule. You get much more benefit in the long run putting your young players in and letting them get experience.

Now those young players have every right to do their very best when they get a chance to play, so if the other team still can't stop your backups that's their problem.

Ankf00
11-13-05, 03:45 PM
Its the way it is. Teams have to try to score everytime they touch the ball because of the stupid voting system.

should've seen the backlash when Houston put up more than 80 vs. someone back in 1990 or 91 or something... they kept airing it out throughout the game (which is what their whole offense was, the run and shoot). but they took ALOT of flak for that for some time to come. but then they were caught cheating and subsequently relegated to third tier status :D

found an article: http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/4918584

that "running it up" game was in '89, a 95-21 W over SMU (apparently SMU was just back from their death penalty), I remember some hating in the media back then and I've since read in a few places how the UH coach Jenkins took lots and lots of flak for that business... people kept talking about that UH game when Cody Hodges was mentioning how Tx Tech could put up 100 vs. Indiana St. prior to playing them this year... Mike Leach may be one odd fool, but he's smart, he reigned them in that game.

that article also says how the '89 Cougar offense was better than the USC Trojan offense :D

coolhand
11-13-05, 03:58 PM
I don't buy that. Coaches aren't stupid. Well, most of them aren't. The benefit of running up a score on a hapless oponent is miniscule. You get much more benefit in the long run putting your young players in and letting them get experience.

Now those young players have every right to do their very best when they get a chance to play, so if the other team still can't stop your backups that's their problem.

noone siad the Texas coach was smart. :D