PDA

View Full Version : Friday Practice Chat Starts at 9:30 AM ET

pchall
03-20-03, 11:19 AM
Chatters, start your fingers!

Practice 1 itself starts at 10:30 am ET.

Don't forget the live timing links for each session found on the calendar page.

pchall
03-20-03, 04:08 PM
Remember, this is a much better way to screw off on a Friday than looking mournfully at your NCAA tourney brackets for the office pool. :p

We need a big crowd in chat tomorrow.

Register your family and pets.

Please.

devilmaster
03-20-03, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by pchall
We need a big crowd in chat tomorrow.

Register your family and pets.

Please.

I'll set up my cat on the laptop..... walking across the keyboard, she can probably type as well as Cam does.... ;)

Steve

WickerBill
03-20-03, 05:01 PM
aaaahahaha

Cam
03-20-03, 06:07 PM
:saywhat:

Warlock!
03-21-03, 09:33 AM
Damn... forgot about some job meetings this AM. 3rd practice and 1st quals for sure, tho. Hell, I may just bring a couple bottles of Arrogant Bastard Ale back to the office for qual-chat.

Hmmmm... this sounds like a wonderful way to start off the weekend!

(No more Winter...) Warlock!

mapguy
03-21-03, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Arrogant Bastard Ale

Where can you get that? The local pub here has it on tap but the bartender does not know where I can get some. That has to be probably the best beer I have ever had.

pchall
03-21-03, 11:30 AM
Two minutes to Practice 1

Get in the chat and while away the morning break.

Turn7
03-21-03, 11:33 AM
I can't get there from work. Wish I could, you all have a nice chat.

Warlock!
03-21-03, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
Where can you get that?
Arrogant Bastard on tap?!? You lucky bastard. I've only found it at stores here in Ohio that carry 100+ brands of beer, and luckily one is 20 miles from my house in Bowling Green. Keep lookin', Mappy... :cool:

Warlock!

KobySon
03-21-03, 03:26 PM
nobody's chatting now? 2:25 ET

Hink
03-21-03, 03:38 PM
Arrogant Bastard on tap?!? You lucky bastard. I've only found it at stores here in Ohio that carry 100+ brands of beer, and luckily one is 20 miles from my house in Bowling Green. Keep lookin', Mappy... :cool:

Warlock!

It's from Portland, very good, and definitely not not just a name. Here in Seattle there are lots of places that have it on tap and lots of mooly marts to get it at.

Cam
03-21-03, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by KobySon
nobody's chatting now? 2:25 ET

Some of us have to work ya know... :cry: Oh wait..... what am I doing posting? :eek:

mapguy
03-21-03, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Hink
It's from Portland, very good, and definitely not not just a name. Here in Seattle there are lots of places that have it on tap and lots of mooly marts to get it at.

Getting thirsty just thinking about this stuff. Didn't know it was from Seattle. Do they have a web site? Maybe I can find a local retailer here who sells the stuff.

Good news is that the pub that sells it, Mahar's, is a 5 minute walk (10 minute stagger) from my house.

:saywhat: mooly marts? :saywhat:

Warlock!
03-21-03, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
Do they have a web site?
http://www.stonebrew.com/
I'm gonna dig my bottles outta the fridge now :D

Warlock!

mapguy
03-21-03, 04:22 PM

I'm gonna dig my bottles outta the fridge now :D

:mad: :( ;)

Hink
03-21-03, 05:04 PM
No kidding - San Diego. I thought it was from de Portland.

nz_climber
03-22-03, 09:14 AM
damm i hate time zones!! to be up for the morning stuff means i have to be up at 3 or 4 in the morning (and after a few too many beers - i couldn't stay awake to save myself.....)

o well i'll just have to listen to the delayed audio..