PDA

View Full Version : google maps + risk

Ankf00
11-10-05, 11:33 AM
multiplayer coming soon, once it does, let the drunk internet Risk playing begin!

http://www.ashotoforangejuice.com/gmrisk.html

skaven
11-10-05, 12:00 PM
If you scroll to the right or left, it wraps around like a globe. :gomer:

Ankf00
11-10-05, 12:33 PM
so much easier to move your guys from Alaska to Kamtchatka now :)

skaven
11-10-05, 01:00 PM
That's right... we're sending Tex and his boys across the Bering Straight to kick your commie ass.

If I can only find Belize, you're cooked. ;) :D

I got hooked on Axis and Allies in high school/ college and have the second edition now which is awesome... but no time with work, etc. :(

Also, I'd recommend Hannibal (Second Punic War/ Rome vs. Carthage) for anyone who still plays board games. Pretty cool and open ended to some extent unlike A&A where we always have our standard openings. Highly recommended. :thumbup:

IlliniRacer
11-10-05, 01:38 PM
"The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine."

Ankf00
11-10-05, 06:18 PM
when the game becomes complicated to the point of A&A, you might as well start playing Age of Empires and stuff on the PC... but A&A was plenty of fun in HS, that is if the ADD didn't strike and we all just quit in the middle :gomer:

skaven
11-10-05, 07:02 PM
F the Ukraine. :rofl:

Regarding quitting in the middle of an A&A game, that's just weak. :rolleyes: You gotta have the HitlerBunker mentality, the Churchillian spunk... be the mouse with the finger in the air. Grrrr.... :mad:

I guess if you are drinking though, you are bound to lose interest. It's not ADD, it's called being drunk. :gomer:

coolhand
11-10-05, 08:08 PM
Age of Empires is sweet, but i wonder if my ATI mobility Radeon on my laptop can run it

Ankf00
11-10-05, 11:53 PM
THE UKRAINE IS NOT WEAK! THE UKRAINE IS STRONG!!

dando
11-11-05, 07:12 PM
All hail the A&A! A few buds & I had games on the order of magnitude of Kramer & Newman's Risk games on Seinfeld. :D

I was recently forced to organize our basement due to a basement finishing/home theater project, and I came across the board version. I briefly considered whether I should pitch it or donate it for a charity pickup....NFW was I gonna part with it. :D

-Kevin