PDA

View Full Version : PT=Retard

Methanolandbrats
11-06-05, 05:37 PM
Please go to NAPCAB as soon as possible. Try that on **** on Jimmy Spencer and his pals.

cart7
11-06-05, 05:37 PM
Pure wanker that's for sure. :shakehead

jcollins28
11-06-05, 05:43 PM
Yeah I agree why do something like that so early in the race? That's just dumb! Good call by race control by the way!

Dr. Corkski
11-06-05, 05:50 PM
:laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

:gomer:

NismoZ
11-06-05, 06:21 PM
Don't think PT can call Cotman a clown on THAT one!

CART T. Katz
11-06-05, 06:54 PM
he admitted as much in postrace

but he's not as much of a retard as bordais was AGAIN. how many people does he have to take out before people get it in their heads that he isn't an angel as pure as the driven snow as you make him out to be?

NismoZ
11-06-05, 06:55 PM
AND...Tracy = 3rd! Guess he got lucky? (what HE said) CC, gotta love it! PT said the "S" word! He didn't appologize but he DID say AJ had a right to be mad. Gee, no kidding. If you didn't enjoy watching this race there's something wrong with you.

rabbit
11-06-05, 06:55 PM
AJ: "PT is an idiot" :gomer: :laugh:

TKGAngel
11-06-05, 07:03 PM
AJ: "PT is an idiot" :gomer: :laugh:

That, was a great comment.

Good race to watch and great job by Rusport for putting 2 cars in the Top 5 in points. Only thing I didn't like was the empty grandstands on one part of the course.

NismoZ
11-06-05, 07:04 PM
Remember, Bourdais hasn't had that much practice on passing in the last couple of years.

Dr. Corkski
11-06-05, 07:10 PM
he admitted as much in postrace

but he's not as much of a retard as bordais was AGAIN. how many people does he have to take out before people get it in their heads that he isn't an angel as pure as the driven snow as you make him out to be?Maybe Bourdais should try cheating more often like blatantly cutting the track to gain positions and blocking across the track. :gomer:

Dinger: "PT is by far the dirtiest driver out there." :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

coolhand
11-06-05, 08:27 PM
They deleated this thread at another site :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
11-07-05, 01:24 PM
Well at least PT owned up to it.

Gnam
11-07-05, 04:25 PM
Maybe Bourdais should try cheating more often like blatantly cutting the track to gain positions and blocking across the track.
Who'd he pass? I think he passed Nelson before the timing line, so that leaves Vasser, right?. Was there a better view on Race Director? All I saw was a dust cloud.

Steve99
11-07-05, 06:22 PM
If you didn't enjoy watching this race there's something wrong with you.
Daly Derek was trying really hard to prevent me from enjoying the race.

tantra
11-09-05, 11:55 PM
Tracy and Bourdais are very competitive racers, as are most of the guys in the circus. Neither wants to settle for a finishing position lower than the one they can reach by any means possible short of doing serious harm to another man. PT's did his thing without forcing A.J. off course, and Seb just made a mistake in judgement while pushing Christiano.

Now, if you want examples of really dangerous antics, review many of the "crashcab" races the great Dale E. drove.

P.T. is not an idiot and S.B. is not an angel. They are hard racers.
Would you wish to see something less from them?

Lizzerd
11-10-05, 12:48 AM
Thanks for summing up the situation well, Dave, although PT did block AJ rather blatantly and deserved his penalty for it.

devilmaster
11-10-05, 12:49 AM
tantra! you don't post enough.... gotta come here more often sir.... :thumbup: