PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas tape, anyone?

theunions
11-02-05, 09:24 PM
It just occured to my horror that the person who promised to tape LVMS for me while I was there didn't even try. :thumdown:

So...does anyone still have this on tape and can make me a quality dub?

If you have the truck broadcast too, even better.

I'll swap you my two-disc trackside DVD.

Thanks in advance.

manic mechanic
11-03-05, 01:48 AM
It just occured to my horror that the person who promised to tape LVMS for me while I was there didn't even try. :thumdown:

So...does anyone still have this on tape and can make me a quality dub?

If you have the truck broadcast too, even better.

I'll swap you my two-disc trackside DVD.

Thanks in advance.

I have it, but don't have any way to copy it as yet. :(

There is hope, however..We are looking at getting a DVD recorder (to transfer over some of our archived VHS stuff) in the very near future, so if time is not a huge issue, I'll be glad to burn you a DVD of it.

manic

theunions
11-03-05, 02:18 AM
There is hope, however..We are looking at getting a DVD recorder (to transfer over some of our archived VHS stuff) in the very near future, so if time is not a huge issue, I'll be glad to burn you a DVD of it.

Thanks! Time's not a huge issue at all, as long as you've got the footage preserved (look at how long it took me to discover I didn't have a tape at this end!).

I still haven't even seen so much as a highlight reel, other than a single glance of the SeaBass/PT collision.

And I may or may not have luck from someone with ties to the SPEED CTS broadcast crew as far as the support race is concerned...will know more in a few days.