PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kiwifan

nz_climber
10-25-05, 01:53 AM
Happy birthday for the other day you old thing :P

Pity you had to spend your bday watching the CC at surfers paradise, hope the cars were loud the chicks were hot and nearly nakid and the beer cold :D

have a good

ps - sorry its late, but its been a long weekend here

racer2c
10-25-05, 11:23 AM
Cheers! Happy birthday! :thumbup:

dando
10-25-05, 11:34 AM
HB, mate. Have a Foster's or such to celebrate. :cool:

-Kevin

fourrunner
10-25-05, 10:56 PM
Happy Birthday Kiwifan !! :thumbup:

nrc
10-25-05, 11:01 PM
Hope it was a great one.

Cam
10-25-05, 11:12 PM
Stoopid K1! ;) Have a stienlager for me!

Ankf00
10-25-05, 11:41 PM
HB :)

RHR_Fan
10-26-05, 11:03 AM
Happy Birthday!

Go All Blacks! :thumbup:

~Nicole

Kiwifan
10-31-05, 01:23 AM
Hey thanks Gang, appreciate it.

Sorry so late in posting but just got back today.

Had a blast, the racing was good, read WET on Thursday/Friday, the temps were warm and if I wasn't married, the girls were pretty. Oh what the hell, the girls were fantastic! So my son tells me. :) I didn't see any. So my wife tells me. :)

Don't drink beer, I'm an old wineo but if I did drink it I'd be broke! What's up with Aussie Beer prices Cam? We sell Aussie beer cheaper in my 7 day store than what the bottle shops were flogging it off for. VB 24s, $A36.98, here in NZ, $NZ30.00. Something funny is going on. I appreciate that the Track Single Can prices should be a premium, $4.50 but in the retail outlets? Hmmm.

Anyway, back to the girls, Cam mate, I dunno why you left Aussie but it must have been hard to do, leavin' them all behind......sigh. I have NEVER seen so many pretty girls in one place, and I'm not just talking about the Bartercard/V8 girls either. I gotta go, my wife is giving me the hell evils. ;)

Rusty.

Methanolandbrats
10-31-05, 07:57 PM
Cheers! :thumbup:

Cam
10-31-05, 09:48 PM
What's up with Aussie Beer prices Cam? We sell Aussie beer cheaper in my 7 day store than what the bottle shops were flogging it off for. VB 24s, $A36.98, here in NZ, $NZ30.00. Something funny is going on.

Hey I have never figured it out myself! But then again I havent figured out why they sell beer by the "block" now and not the carton! Is this a ploy to make you stay at home and get paralytic??? I dunno :saywhat:

VB by the way is the devils work. Screaming headache material. Something that EB doesn't cause. Bloody Victorians still don't have a clue when it comes to brewing beer.

Oh and BTW... Beer is around 16 bucks for a carton here.... Obviously not my EB, but..... :D

Anyway, back to the girls, Cam mate, I dunno why you left Aussie but it must have been hard to do, leavin' them all behind......sigh. I have NEVER seen so many pretty girls in one place, and I'm not just talking about the Bartercard/V8 girls either. I gotta go, my wife is giving me the hell evils.

One thing I have discovered about women in my travels. They are all heartless biotches no matter where you are! Maybe I will have to PM you my latest saga! :mad:

Anyway. Glad you had a fun trip. It was a blast seeing the V8's at Wanneroo..... I can just imagine what it is like at Surfers! Maybe next year!

Cam.