PDA

View Full Version : World's Most Elusive Rat Dead After 18-Week Chase

coolhand
10-20-05, 06:12 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20051019/sc_space/worldsmostelusiveratdeadafter18weekchase

i did not know they could swim

eiregosod
10-21-05, 07:00 PM
someone told me about this yesterday, :laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
10-23-05, 01:21 AM
Someday I'll tell you all how I took on a rat with nothing but barbeque tongs, a butcher knife, and a crockpot. It's a terrible, savage story. But it had to be done.

I guess there's a lot you don't know about me. :laugh:

devilmaster
10-23-05, 01:41 AM
I guess there's a lot you don't know about me. :laugh:

And I never want to know your chili recipe, k? :eek:

EDwardo
10-23-05, 01:49 AM
Tragically, Watson never revealed the mystery of "the giant rat of Sumatra".

Another untold story is that the human race is facing a life or death struggle with rats. Allegedly, a group of escaped lab rats have been inciting the feral rats of the world. They are plotting revenge for the atrocities inflicted on them as experimental subjects. This could be the end of the human race.

I have one word for you.

Willard.

skaven
10-23-05, 12:29 PM
Yet another untold story involves the Skaven. Scholars debate the origins of the Skaven, but on one point they all agree. ... Skaven are man-sized bipedal rats with a burning urge for conquest and another threat to the race of man. The only thing that keeps them in check is the constant internal strife between Skaven clans. One day, however, the Grey Seers, who speak for the Horned Rat himself, will unify the Skaven and lead them to inevitable victory. :flame:

skaven homepage (http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/skaven/default.htm)

I have one name for you.

The Crazed Fabribolt of Crookback Mountain

Dr. Corkski
10-23-05, 02:13 PM
Are these the same guys looking for bin Laden too?

Ankf00
10-23-05, 04:30 PM
Asian guy at work said rats taste really good. Best meat he ever had.

Then he said that when you live in hunger, anything tastes like the best food ever. And apparently they were rice-paddy rats which supposedly aren't disease ridden and just subsist off of rice.