PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Breakfast

Jayblues
10-20-05, 01:57 AM
I was at the drivers breakfast today and asked PT if he was signed for 06. He said he is signed and commited to CC. He will do some other races such as a couple of one off(s) in Tin Tops, and i think he said GRAND AM as well? He got a huge round of applause for confimring he will be in CC in 06.

JV also said it was most likely it would be his last year driving and he would resign from driving CC. He too will do one off drives and move into more of an owership role.

Seebass was asked on his opnion on the LV incident with PT and refused to comment except that we are in Surfers now so move on.

Miss Indy finals tonight ;)

Jayblues

Gnam
10-20-05, 02:34 AM
Seebass was asked on his opnion on the LV incident with PT and refused to comment except that we are in Surfers now so move on.
Schumacher junior?

Thanks for the report. :thumbup:

KLang
10-20-05, 06:47 AM
JV also said it was most likely it would be his last year driving and he would resign from driving CC.

Last year meaning 05 or 06?

Good to see PT will be returning. :thumbup:

Ankf00
10-20-05, 10:32 AM
seb vs. pt '06, this should be good :laugh:

TKGAngel
10-20-05, 12:07 PM
seb vs. pt '06, this should be good :laugh:

There's your 2006 marketing campaign right there.

2DB
10-20-05, 02:15 PM
Miss Indy finals tonight

Jayblues

JB,

Please say you have a camera and will be attending!!!

Kelvis

G.
10-20-05, 02:30 PM
Miss Indy finals tonight

Jayblues

JB,

Please say you have a camera and will be attending!!!

KelvisBonus points for camel toads!

Jayblues
10-21-05, 03:50 AM
Bonus points for camel toads!

Miss Indy was great, took only a couple of pics i will up load when i have high speed access plus pics from today. Had a chat and some pics with the 18 year old winner.

Had a chat with KK and meet the the prez Steve last night, seems a nice guy but if i was a miss indy judge i would be in a good mood as well.

Just got back from practice and qualifing, Seebass was awesome at the right time. Servia missed the chicane (i am sitting at the first one) almost everytime. RHR is walking around saying hi - he commented publicaly (indy TV) that he was happy to start the process of moving to a competitive team. MM seemed to drive his ride pretty good for a complete rookie on a wet track.

has anyone seen the V8 supercars - they are great?

More updates tomorrow

Jayblues

CART License
10-21-05, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Jayblues
JV also said it was most likely it would be his last year driving and he would resign from driving CC. ??

Jayblues
10-23-05, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by Jayblues
JV also said it was most likely it would be his last year driving and he would resign from driving CC. ??

this year - 05

stroker
10-23-05, 11:00 AM
this year - 05

Crap.

Now, if you want to put RA back on the calendar, why not do a deal where you bring the Aussie V8 Supercars back for a weekend with CC?

Call it the Champ Car Cultural Exchange (sponsored by Fosters, etc.)!

patski
10-23-05, 11:56 AM
That would be super but NASCRAP would find a way to stop it from happening.

Insomniac
10-23-05, 05:10 PM
Schumacher junior?

Thanks for the report. :thumbup:

Funny, you'd think PT was as much as he's hated around here.