PDA

View Full Version : A second opinion

cartman
10-17-05, 03:23 PM
Over the years at this forum and at ye olde 7G, there's been a few people that have been unhappy with me saying this, but I finally have some pretty good confirmation. Michael Andretti and Dario Franchitti are total jerks! One of my good friends from college brought one of his buddies to a party I was at this past weekend. Well his buddy's best friend is the cheif mechanic for one of the Andretti/Green teams. He was asking me about my days working for CART and we were swapping some stories. He asked me what I thought of the drivers (which ones were cool, nice, etc.) and I told him that all of them that I was fortunate enough to meet were really nice except for 2 - MA and DF, I thought that personally they were total a-holes, they may be nice and sweet to fans at autograph sessions or in public interviews but that behind the scenes that wasn't the case at all. He found this very coincidental because that is the exact same thing that his best friend the cheif mechanic says, that those 2 are extremely unpleasant people to be around. So at least I know that I'm not too off base with these accusations.

JohnHKart
10-17-05, 08:01 PM
Somehow ten years ago I had already figured out Michael was a jerk. It must have been intuition as I wasn't on the net then. I was walking through the pits at Miami's street race and he was standing in the door of the team's trailer. That was my chance to meet him but I didn't want to have it ruined by him being an jerk so I passed.

John

Rocketdoc
10-17-05, 09:09 PM
Somehow ten years ago I had already figured out Michael was a jerk. It must have been intuition as I wasn't on the net then. I was walking through the pits at Miami's street race and he was standing in the door of the team's trailer. That was my chance to meet him but I didn't want to have it ruined by him being an jerk so I passed.

John

I met Andretti, the lesser, many, many years ago.

He hasn't changed in all these years.

He's a spoiled brat, even at his age.

racer2c
10-17-05, 09:26 PM
Micheal Andretti knocked up my little sister and never paid a dime! :mad:

Wait, maybe is was Danny Sullivan. :confused:

No, on second thought maybe it was Chico Serra. She always did have a thing for those Brazliians. :)

Mickey is still a putz though and Dario thinks he's married to a movie star.