PDA

View Full Version : China

Hard Driver
10-16-05, 07:29 PM
Congrats to Alonso. Another good drive and the Renault is just plain fast and reliable.

Montoya is just plain jinxed this year. To hit a cement drain cover, come on, that one is not his fault. Sure he was an few inches wider, maybe that is just his line. There should not be large chunks of cement near the racing surface.

McLaren fuel strategy, who knows with out the safety cars dictating the pit stop strategy and puting backmarkers in the way etc. who knows if Kimi would have had a chance. But in reality if it is this close (2 points in last race) then that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Dr. Corkski
10-16-05, 07:45 PM
Drain cover. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

coolhand
10-16-05, 07:57 PM
everyone's favorite kimi fanboy has shown up

Methanolandbrats
10-16-05, 08:25 PM
everyone's favorite kimi fanboy has shown up I'm also a Kimi Fanboy...probably not anyones favorite........but I don't GAF.........that does'nt change the fact Kimi is going to be the next MULTIPLE World Champion. Check back 10 years from now.

coolhand
10-16-05, 09:02 PM
I'm also a Kimi Fanboy...probably not anyones favorite........but I don't GAF.........that does'nt change the fact Kimi is going to be the next MULTIPLE World Champion. Check back 10 years from now.

he should of been a multiple already.

Cam
10-16-05, 09:10 PM
Drain cover. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Note to self..... Don't respond to Trolls! :rolleyes:

racer2c
10-16-05, 11:12 PM
I'm also a Kimi Fanboy...probably not anyones favorite........but I don't GAF.........that does'nt change the fact Kimi is going to be the next MULTIPLE World Champion. Check back 10 years from now.

I agree. We all know McLaren got off to a rocky start, but I believe Kimi is the best out there right now. Prediction: Kimi wins more WDC's than Alonso.

coolhand
10-16-05, 11:22 PM
prediction, after getting beat for the second straight year by alonso kimi retires and goes to DTM.

racer2c
10-16-05, 11:26 PM
prediction, after getting beat for the second straight year by alonso kimi retires and goes to DTM.

Uh, yeah, that'll happen. :saywhat:

Jervis Tetch 1
10-17-05, 09:25 AM
Uh, yeah, that'll happen. :saywhat:Hey, don't bet against Fernando. I love Kimi, but that's like betting that Senna would never beat Prost.

racer2c
10-17-05, 09:41 AM
Hey, don't bet against Fernando. I love Kimi, but that's like betting that Senna would never beat Prost.

My comment was in reference to the comment being made that Kimi would up and retire next year.

oddlycalm
10-17-05, 10:43 AM
An F1 discussion just isn't the same without the haters. I recall very clearly all the Senna haters when he was alive. So where are they all today...? Anyone...? That's what I thought.

oc

mapguy
10-17-05, 07:17 PM
I recall very clearly all the Senna haters when he was alive. So where are they all today...? Anyone...?

oc

Here.

Cam
10-17-05, 07:33 PM
Here.

I am the anti-mappy. Prost hater. :gomer: :p

mapguy
10-17-05, 07:37 PM
I am the anti-mappy. Prost hater. :gomer: :p

Well, I don't think so. I wasn't a Prost fan either.