PDA

View Full Version : Acting!!!

Andrew Longman
10-16-05, 06:35 PM
Incredible performance trying to create maximum drama for Dario's win. Not.

Too bad Kanaan lifted too much too soon to give it all away. TK and DF deny the fix was in even though it made perfect sense to let him win. I love too that that Goodyear and Harris go on about the how a Francittti win would give Andretti a 1-2-3 on the season, that Kanaan will be helping and Mikey even said that was their goal going in the weekend, then Harris picks Kanaan to win the race with 20 to go. They become more WWF/E every race. How can they think we are that dumb? :thumdown:

Kudos though to Ashley sharing her thought about Moore and his family. And dario doing donuts at 99s crash site. That was genuine I'm sure. :thumbup:

cart7
10-16-05, 06:38 PM
Somehow I'm not sure Greg would've approved of Kanaan doing a schumacher so Dario could win.

coolhand
10-16-05, 06:53 PM
Kanaan lifted, then lied about it on TV. Very disrespectful of Greg Moore and a poor way of "honoring him". let alone associating his memory with the IRL :rolleyes:

danica acted like a spoiled 13 year old with her "jumping form ride to ride" comment about jaque lazier. I am no gomer, but lazier deserves a little more respect from Dancile.

fourrunner
10-16-05, 07:00 PM
Just stooping to her basic level ... she couldn't just "fake it "one more race!! ;)

Andrew Longman
10-16-05, 07:09 PM
Kanaan lifted, then lied about it on TV. Very disrespectful of Greg Moore and a poor way of "honoring him". let alone associating his memory with the IRL :rolleyes:

danica acted like a spoiled 13 year old with her "jumping form ride to ride" comment about jaque lazier. I am no gomer, but lazier deserves a little more respect from Dancile.

I saw Chip and Jacques trying to get a little publicity by stirring up a little fight with the media darling. Not saying he wrecked her, just being opportunistic once he really screwed up. I can hear Harris next season now. "Has the bad blood from Fontana spilled over to the new year?".

Even as Chip was saying it, he was looking at Jamie with a look that said "I don't believe I saying this". He looked as if he was going to bust out laughing.

I'll give Danica a break. She just took a pretty good wack at 215 mph and was likely pretty pissed off

trish
10-16-05, 07:18 PM
Some of the NASCAR fans who've been trying to give the series a chance and watched this race are totally disgusted by the finish. Good work! lol

nrc
10-16-05, 07:37 PM
Sounds like a lot of wasted time watching a phoney race from a phoney series with a phoney ending. You people do know that there was football on today, right?

Andrew Longman
10-16-05, 07:44 PM
Sounds like a lot of wasted time watching a phoney race from a phoney series with a phoney ending. You people do know that there was football on today, right?

Giants played horribly and lost in OT. I was disgusted with football. No other football here except the Jets anyway. Who cares? I just thought I would finish off my foul mood with a view of what has become of open wheel racing.

I sure hope KK has these guys just about finished off so we can end this charade.

Methanolandbrats
10-16-05, 08:27 PM
I did not even know they "raced", I thought the "season" was over.

Fio1
10-16-05, 09:28 PM
Who cares, they are teammates and the championship is over. i'm glad Dario won, even though I was pulling for Kanaan.

I was there and it was boring as heck until the last 25 laps. Some reason watching on TV is so more productive, at least I can go to Trader Joe's and do something between the start and the last 25 lap sprint.... :laugh:

Man, no wonder no one shows up to these things. They really need to do something to these races, like have 2 60-75 mile sprints or something.

racer2c
10-16-05, 10:30 PM
I caught the last 25 laps when I was flipping over to ESPN to catch some NFL scores.

Ashley said something about how they setup the AGR cars like Champ Cars. :confused: :gomer:

Dario seemed embarrassed when asked in winners circle whether he thought the nose gave him the win. Uh, duh. It was obvious to anyone with eyes. Lame.

If the IRL had any balls they would request the telemetry from the car and remove noses points for the race. He lifted.

I hate to dump on good intentions but I still think donuts over in 3/4 is still just uncalled for. It's nice to dedicate a win to Greg, and Dario was a close friend, and I was touched by the sincere emotion from both Dario and Ashley but because the they are in the IRL it comes off as disingenuous. I guess it's just selfish reasoning on my part.

Danickle still sucks. You don't want Jacques to mess with you, then pass him and be done with it! Oh, that's right, your little foot is pressing down as hard as it can? Tell Uncle Booby to get that motor that Honda sent for Indy.
Anyone else notice the safety worker lifted her out of the car with one hand on her a$$. LOL!!!

Foot to the floor, NASCAR style racing IRL racing still sucks.

racer2c
10-16-05, 10:32 PM
Who cares, they are teammates and the championship is over. i'm glad Dario won, even though I was pulling for Kanaan.

I was there and it was boring as heck until the last 25 laps. Some reason watching on TV is so more productive, at least I can go to Trader Joe's and do something between the start and the last 25 lap sprint.... :laugh:

Man, no wonder no one shows up to these things. They really need to do something to these races, like have 2 60-75 mile sprints or something.

But it's side by side eggcitment!

According to Danickle, Argent had "an enormous" amount of people there. LOL!

Wally
10-16-05, 10:51 PM

Thank You....... :shakehead

racer2c
10-16-05, 11:07 PM
The incident didn't end there; Patrick reportedly slapped Lazier while the two drivers rode in the ambulance to the infield care center. Rahal Letterman officials said Patrick simply tapped Lazier on the forehead and told him, "You need to use your head."

"Lazier was a problem all day," Patrick said. "He's been a problem for years."

Man, if they only had that on camera! I tell ya, this gal needs a reality show! Oh yeah Danickle, you're such the seasoned veteran. :gomer:

Fio1
10-17-05, 01:29 AM
From my view it looked like it was her fault. She moved down on his line.... :rolleyes:

The stands were empty. The speedway had over half the stands closed and what was open was maybe 70% full. I watched over the pit suites and had a good view of the empty seats. When they announced Danica there was a loud cheer, so that must be the Argent people. Anyways, there were maybe 50 Jap fans wearing Orange for Kasoke that left after he crashed....

mapguy
10-17-05, 05:55 AM
Jaques when interviewed after the accident by Jamie Little "Breast Awareness Month"... Dude, every month is breast awareness month to me.. ;)

From my view it looked like it was her fault. She moved down on his line.... :rolleyes:

Yup, the last few laps or so before the wreck she was all over the place. My wife said that she was 'driving like an idiot'.

TKGAngel
10-17-05, 06:46 AM
Supposedly Patrick slapped (RM used the word "punched" on Speed News) Lazier in the ambulance on the way back to the infield care center.

Insomniac
10-17-05, 08:11 AM
Supposedly Patrick slapped (RM used the word "punched" on Speed News) Lazier in the ambulance on the way back to the infield care center.

Probably because the fix was in if she could just get to the end. ;)

Jervis Tetch 1
10-17-05, 09:35 AM
Very disrespectful of Greg Moore and a poor way of "honoring him". let alone associating his memory with the IRL :rolleyes:I'm glad you said that and I totally agree. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction one would have gotten, but to mention Greg in the same sentence with that bleeping idiot league and those idiot fans is a slap in the face.