PDA

View Full Version : Danicle's (former) Atlantic car on Ebay

Winston Wolfe
10-11-05, 01:12 AM
Kyle Kelley and McAtee Motorsports are selling their T-A car on EBay.
Found it odd that they feature the "Danicle"angle in their listing. She hasnt been in that rig since 2004. Kyle did a decent job with that car this year in the races he ran... I guess Kyle is as good as the Danicle, cuz he never won in the car either :rofl:
And he got a podium with it at Portland (later DQ'd)
Kyle is a good young talent and will do well with more cubic dollars...

linkie:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Danica-Patrick-Team-Rahal-TOYOTA-ATLANTIC-CAR-24_W0QQitemZ8702759783QQcategoryZ1228QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

Stu
10-11-05, 07:45 AM
Kyle Kelley and McAtee Motorsports are selling their T-A car on EBay.
Found it odd that they feature the "Danicle"angle in their listing. She hasnt been in that rig since 2004. Kyle did a decent job with that car this year in the races he ran... I guess Kyle is as good as the Danicle, cuz he never won in the car either :rofl:
And he got a podium with it at Portland (later DQ'd)
Kyle is a good young talent and will do well with more cubic dollars...

linkie:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Danica-Patrick-Team-Rahal-TOYOTA-ATLANTIC-CAR-24_W0QQitemZ8702759783QQcategoryZ1228QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

There is nothing odd about advertising that the most talked about driver in teh IRL drove that very car last year.

Thats a pretty crappy description for a 125,000 item on ebay. For that much money you would figure someone would write up a nice advertisement for the thing. Unless they think Danica's butt being in it sells the car itself.

rabbit
10-11-05, 08:36 AM
Why would somebody want to buy a car that was always a second or two off the pace? :confused: :gomer:

pchall
10-12-05, 10:44 AM
I'm still suprised that when the entire BDPS stock of cars was offered for sale earlier this year that Patrick's car wasn't culled from the lot and sold separately.

pchall
10-12-05, 10:56 AM
stupid user mistake :gomer:

Steve99
10-28-05, 06:32 PM
Are they going to repaint and decal it to the Argent scheme? I assume Kyle didn't run it that way.

nrc
10-29-05, 01:49 AM
Why would somebody want to buy a car that was always a second or two off the pace? :confused: :gomer:

How do you run a second or two off the pace and score a pole?

devilmaster
10-29-05, 03:30 AM
How do you run a second or two off the pace and score a pole?

Walk into the classy chassis?