PDA

View Full Version : A visit with facsists.

Rocketdoc
10-08-05, 09:04 PM
I've just been booted off of that protectorate of Tony George, Trackforum.

I'll now take a shower; I need one after the visit.

In response to one of the IRL sycophant’s chastisement to the "faithful", and defining Champ Car as a series being held up by two rich people, and ready to fail at anytime, the **** rats found my reasoned and tempered response apparently inflammatory to their protected little IRL sycophant’s ears.

The guys that run “censorship” on that forum are fools.

More vitriol to follow…after the shower.

devilmaster
10-08-05, 09:08 PM
Congrats Rocketdoc,

You have joined a large group of smart, reasoned and sane racing fans.... :D

Remember, scrub well... ;) :thumbup:

Rocketdoc
10-08-05, 09:15 PM
Congrats Rocketdoc,

You have joined a large group of smart, reasoned and sane racing fans.... :D

Remember, scrub well... ;) :thumbup:

I shall.

That place is bizarre. It is racings's version of Orwell's 1984.

coolhand
10-08-05, 09:20 PM
usually Cuc tries to go head to head with CC fnas and push them over the top for disrespecting the mods. or Jim Wilke

cart7
10-08-05, 09:23 PM
One of TF's first rules is to allow the free expression of earl posters immediately after they've mainlined a particularly good batch of koolaid.

You were obviously interupting the good karma man. :gomer:

Rocketdoc
10-08-05, 09:58 PM
usually Cuc tries to go head to head with CC fnas and push them over the top for disrespecting the mods. or Jim Wilke

I'm not a virgin. I've splained things there before, and man, have I gone around with Wilke.

Wilke and I go back a long time.

You know the old saw about "if you met the guy in a bar, you'd probably enjoy a beer together"?

Wilke and I would no doubt have a fist fight at the door.

Rocketdoc
10-08-05, 10:01 PM
One of TF's first rules is to allow the free expression of earl posters immediately after they've mainlined a particularly good batch of koolaid.

You were obviously interupting the good karma man. :gomer:

Apparently I did.

I really tried to keep between "the lines" as defined by those fascist idiots, but I must have caught "Rev-Ed" between strokes....

Ed_Severson
10-09-05, 12:24 AM
I've just been booted off of that protectorate of Tony George, Trackforum.

Hey, it could be worse. Some jackass over at Champ Car Fantasies called me a gomer yesterday. Apparently I'm not a big enough hater to satisfy those goosesteppers. :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
10-09-05, 12:28 AM
Hey, it could be worse. Some jackass over at Champ Car Fantasies called me a gomer yesterday. Apparently I'm not a big enough hater to satisfy those goosesteppers. :gomer:I am. I stupidly tried to get on over there with my moniker here, and was promptly banned. I wear that like a badge of honor.

:D :thumbup:

I do read the stupid forums though and can't believe some of the **** that goes on there. There's quite a few c-suckers that do more than swallow Kool-aid.

Like the aforementioned Wilke, Chris Paff, Turd 13, Depender, Bkeske, Chitownfan and Whosyourfart. Bunch of idiots if you ask me.

Ed_Severson
10-09-05, 12:34 AM
Hey JT, while I'm thinking about it ... congrats on the win today. I've been at a wedding all afternoon, don't have any idea what happened, just saw the score. Gotta feel like beating a high school team the way we're playing now, but congrats nonetheless.

Rocketdoc
10-09-05, 12:35 AM
I just returned to Trackforum, after the moderator sent me a private email to say that I haven't been banned from there, only that they moved my response to a "Split" forum.

Although I've taken my shower, in fairness, I have to report that I may have shot from the hip.

RaceGrrl
10-09-05, 01:38 AM
No forum wars permitted here, guys. Feel free to call us fascists too. :)