PDA

View Full Version : The foosball smack 10/8

dando
10-08-05, 05:07 PM
With Ank gleefully enjoying his 60th corn dog and UT's apparent blowout victory over OU (hey, even John Cooper beat U/M once :gomer: ), here's this week's foosball smack:

Badgers...Ya got defense? 99 total points?!? :eek: So much for Barry's final campaign.

Wolves/Gophers stage a titanic display of mediocrity in Ann Arbor, and Lloyd 'John Cooper' Carr loses @ home yet again. :saywhat:

Iowa/Perdoo face off for the Alamo Bowl berth. :gomer:

Dawgs/Vols...yawn. A Vols win would create a log jam @ the top of the SEC East.

USC off to yet another slow start against 'zona (30+ point underdogs).

Yet to come are the Knitting Lions and Bucks under the lights in soon to be unHappy Valley, and Cal/UCLA try to prove who's second best in the Pac 10.

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-08-05, 08:11 PM
TURKEY LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

dando
10-08-05, 10:41 PM
Jeezus what a stinking pile of poo the OSU/PSU game is. The Bucks O will hence forth be known as 3 and out. :flame:

-Kevin

dando
10-08-05, 10:45 PM
Looks like congrats are due to PSU. They're a good team, but they ain't great. The Bucks O is just freaking pathetic. Ginn and Smith should just be benched. :mad:

-Kevin

Classic Apex
10-08-05, 10:48 PM
Ohio State.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Classic Apex
10-08-05, 10:49 PM
Holy crap is the Big Ten wide-open now.

dando
10-08-05, 10:52 PM
Ohio State.

:laugh:
And just think that we just trashed the Hawkeyes. :gomer: :laugh:

You should be :cry:.

-Kevin

Classic Apex
10-08-05, 10:54 PM
:cry: ? No. :laugh:

Ohio State talkin' smack, saying they were going to show Penn State what "big-time" football was.

:rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Corkski
10-08-05, 10:56 PM
Did they forget to take the handcuffs off of Troy Smith in time for the game? :gomer:

dando
10-08-05, 10:57 PM
Holy crap is the Big Ten wide-open now.
It's more like a cess pool now. :shakehead

No way PSU runs the table. Conference champ could well have two losses this season.

-Kevin

Classic Apex
10-08-05, 11:01 PM
It's more like a cess pool now. :shakehead

No way PSU runs the table. Conference champ could well have two losses this season.

-Kevin

Completely agree with you there.

dando
10-08-05, 11:01 PM
Ohio State talkin' smack, saying they were going to show Penn State what "big-time" football was.

Surely yer not referring to me. I never dissed PSU once.

EDIT: I actually concurred with Herbie's call that this would be a hard fought, close game, and would come down to the end. As it turned out, it came down to 2 plays: the 4th down conversion and the INT.

-Kevin

dando
10-08-05, 11:03 PM
Did they forget to take the handcuffs off of Troy Smith in time for the game? :gomer:
GO UCLA! :gomer:

Not sure about the handcuffs comment, as he has never been arrested. Smith's brain was evidently MIA, tho. :shakehead

-Kevin

Classic Apex
10-08-05, 11:06 PM
Surely yer not referring to me. I never dissed PSU once.

-Kevin

No dood, not you.

Either on Game day or at one portion of the ESPN telecasts today they mentioned how a few of the Ohio State players were making fun of Penn State's recent revival, the whole "Big time football program on the revival" thing. Ohio State players said something to the effect of "We'll show them what big time fotball is."

Ankf00
10-08-05, 11:19 PM
god damnit, stupid buckeyes, can't even win like they're supposed to :mad:

(when someone says "goddamnit, you're supposed to respond 'hey, God already made Oklahoma")

TURKEY LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

dando
10-08-05, 11:23 PM
Cork, so much for Cal's 6-0 start. :gomer: :laugh:

-Kevin

dando
10-08-05, 11:30 PM
No dood, not you.

Either on Game day or at one portion of the ESPN telecasts today they mentioned how a few of the Ohio State players were making fun of Penn State's recent revival, the whole "Big time football program on the revival" thing. Ohio State players said something to the effect of "We'll show them what big time fotball is."
I never heard or read any comments to that effect, but ignorance ain't just relegated to the Bucks. :) Anyone making a comment like that is an idiot, and shows a lack of respect for JoePa and PSU. However, I think many folks were suspicious of the PSU revival. Heck, they just cracked the top 25 last week. First road game, a night game @ PSU, OSU's record the past three season playing @ night on the road...I certainly wouldn't be talkin' much.

Ah well, hoops season starts next month, and we still got U/M to beat yet. :)

-Kevin

dando
10-08-05, 11:34 PM
god damnit, stupid buckeyes, can't even win like they're supposed to :mad:

Tressel needs to stop calling plays, and OC Bollman must go. now. There's no excuse for the O to be that inept @ this point in the season. :flame:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-08-05, 11:34 PM
I never heard or read any comments to that effect, but ignorance ain't just relegated to the Bucks. :) Anyone making a comment like that is an idiot, and shows a lack of respect for JoePa and PSU. However, I think many folks were suspicious of the PSU revival. Heck, they just cracked the top 25 last week. First road game, a night game @ PSU, OSU's record the past three season playing @ night on the road...I certainly wouldn't be talkin' much.

Ah well, hoops season starts next month, and we still got U/M to beat yet. :)

-Kevin

U/M? They have corny dogs? :confused:

:(

dando
10-08-05, 11:35 PM
U/M? They have corny dogs? :confused:

:(
They's too dumb to figger that out, f00. U/M folks make Okies look brilliant. ;)

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
10-08-05, 11:36 PM
Cork, so much for Cal's 6-0 start. :gomer: :laugh:

-KevinSo noted. Now back to laughing at OSU. :laugh:

Ankf00
10-08-05, 11:40 PM
Tressel needs to stop calling plays, and OC Bollman must go. now. There's no excuse for the O to be that inept @ this point in the season. :flame:

-Kevin

Dear OSU,

Quit ****ing up our BCS points. Thank you

Sincerely,
Your Fathers.

Ankf00
10-08-05, 11:40 PM
They's too dumb to figger that out, f00. U/M folks make Okies look brilliant. ;)

-Kevin

A pity... God they were good today... mmmmmmmm

CORNY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skaven
10-09-05, 02:05 AM
I can't believe that Fire Coach Meyer.Com (http://www.firecoachmeyer.com/) has started already. :shakehead

I went to the school with the most fickle fans ever. While I don't know if Urban's spread option offense will work in the talented SEC, I give him props for beating the hated Volunteers. If they can somehow beat LSU and Georgia, they might get a rematch vs. Alabama.

I worry that by the time they play FSU, FSU's offense will have sorted itself out. I'm not sure if the same will be true for Leak and co. :(

Regardless, the Big 10 sucks. :p Go JoePa. :gomer:

dando
10-09-05, 10:38 AM
Jeezus what a stinking pile of poo the OSU/PSU game is. The Bucks O will hence forth be known as 3 and out. :flame:

-Kevin
And the worst part is that I suffered through that game sober. :saywhat: :mad:

-Kevin

CART T. Katz
10-09-05, 09:52 PM
does a 55 point embarrassing of a mid-upper level acc team gain us some respect back?

south florida is not that bad a team fokes, no cardinal/bigeast colored glasses on here.

Jervis Tetch 1
10-10-05, 09:55 AM
I still think Penn State will get tripped up once or twice. They were plain lucky against Northwestern.

I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan beats them.

Easy
10-10-05, 12:45 PM
Go Hawks.

All I got for this week.

skaven
10-10-05, 01:29 PM
Colin Cowherd on ESPN was lambasting the "creative" offensive playcalling in the Big 10. :D

He threw Texas and Georgia in there as well as teams that are just plain boring to watch. :gomer:

USC/ Notre Dame should be a great game. I'll be mountain biking in Moab, so I'll miss it along with UF/ LSU. Gay Goters ! ! !

dando
10-10-05, 04:06 PM
Colin Cowherd on ESPN was lambasting the "creative" offensive playcalling in the Big 10. :D

Why do you think I called that game a pile of poo?!? It was dreadful foosball, holmes. I felt like I was transported back into the 70s and was watching Woody and Bo facing off. :shakehead Dan Patrick continued to bash it this PM.

Also, I had to love the PSU guy who called in asking for respect. Gimme a break...one victory over a so-called top ten team, and they arre buying tix to the Rose Bowl. I got news PSU fan, the Rose Bowl hosts the B$C championship game, and you ain't goin'. You might earn the honorary Hawkeye trip sheep slaughter invite to the Orange Bowl, but there ain't no way in hell yer going to Passydena.

$10 and my left nut they lose @ Ann Arbor (you slut!) and MSU.

</rant>

:D

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-10-05, 04:51 PM
sat night after last call, the cops had already maced/teargassed the bar a couple of establishments further down so lotsa ppl wandering on the street...

these 2 guys bust out this crimson OU shirt and put a lighter to it in the middle of the crowd, these 2 OU girls go nuts and keep grabbing the shirt from them and stomping the flames out, rinse repeat a few times...

"you guys are so mean!!! That's my school, how dare you do that, that's horrible, those are our colors!!! YOU'RE SO UGLY HOW CAN YOU?!?!"

Jer: "That shirt doesn't even say oklahoma. You've got two f'ing upside down longhorns and a 'Tuck Fexas' And you're calling others ugly?"

The rednecks finally got that puppy lit for a good 5 seconds before a cop slapped it outta their hand and called 'em "f'ing stupid." Then the cop went on his merry way arresting people left and right, too bad he let the rednecks go, leave the burning to tOSU :p

Dr. Corkski
10-10-05, 05:09 PM
Why do you think I called that game a pile of poo?!? It was dreadful foosball, holmes. I felt like I was transported back into the 70s and was watching Woody and Bo facing off. :shakehead Dan Patrick continued to bash it this PM.

Also, I had to love the PSU guy who called in asking for respect. Gimme a break...one victory over a so-called top ten team, and they arre buying tix to the Rose Bowl. I got news PSU fan, the Rose Bowl hosts the B$C championship game, and you ain't goin'. You might earn the honorary Hawkeye trip sheep slaughter invite to the Orange Bowl, but there ain't no way in hell yer going to Passydena.

$10 and my left nut they lose @ Ann Arbor (you slut!) and MSU.

</rant>

:D

-KevinGot your Capital One Bowl tickets yet? :D

skaven
10-10-05, 08:15 PM
Got your Capital One Bowl tickets yet? :D

Ahhh... I love the old Citrus Bowl jokes. My favorite was when Spurrier said you can't spell Citrus without "UT." :D

Does Peyton Manning still hold most of the all-time Citrus Bowl records?

dando
10-10-05, 10:01 PM
Got your Capital One Bowl tickets yet? :D
Not yet. Got yer Holiday Bowl tix yet? Or are you hoping for sunny and very blue Boise this season? :p

-Kevin

dando
10-10-05, 11:38 PM
BTW, this is one helluva game b/w the Chargerz and Steelaz. :thumbup:

-Kevin

Opposite Lock
10-10-05, 11:45 PM
Yeah, but that gift call to SD after the blown fair catch was teh suck. :mad:

Stupid rule, but even worse application of it. The guy even had a second chance to catch it after it bounced off his chest - but of course he couldn't, he couldn't even reach it, because he was falling in the other direction.

dando
10-10-05, 11:54 PM
Yeah, but that gift call to SD after the blown fair catch was teh suck. :mad:

Stupid rule, but even worse application of it. The guy even had a second chance to catch it after it bounced off his chest - but of course he couldn't, he couldn't even reach it, because he was falling in the other direction. yup, 'against' the rule on the supposed Ward TD and then 'by' the rule on the muff. :shakehead I'm beginning to think replay sux (ala WB). :(

-Kevin