PDA

View Full Version : Robstar, it's time....

Kiwifan
10-07-05, 02:44 AM
Weird internetty things are happening. :eek:

Rusty.

Kiwifan
10-07-05, 02:44 AM
Hey Robstar, it's time mate. Six more workin' days and we are ready to head off to catch that big silver bird that crosses the Tasman. Hope you are a ok and don't get too wasted with the Bathurst celebrations.

Spot ya digger.

Rusty.

PS, check yer email.

nrc
10-07-05, 08:52 AM
I merged your two threads into one.

Kiwifan
10-07-05, 01:31 PM
Thanks Boss, I promise I only hit the Submit Reply Button once. :) And I hadn't been drinking! ;)

Cheers, Rusty.

Robstar
10-09-05, 08:42 PM
Bring it on !
Bathurst was awesome...
Little hungover to today though... :cry:

Kiwifan
03-15-06, 06:24 AM
I love this time of year, when you book your holiday around a certain Race Event. :)

Wot chance this year Robstar? Wot Chance mate? :) If there weren't so many people to sort through.

Take care brother. :thumbup:

Rusty.

Robstar
03-15-06, 08:53 PM
Pretty good I'd say... :)

Although I did get engaged last month... :eek:

Kiwifan
03-16-06, 04:06 AM
Hey man, that's so cool. Well done. Don't worry mate, for all of the Aussie bashing and getting "lost" in the Indy crowd I do think of you quite often and wonder what you are up to.

We have just booked flights yesterday. Sadly it will be for three days less than last year but but at least we will be there!

Don't know what happened to our cell phones last year but I could hardly hear or understand you when you called. No, it wasn't the funny accent. ;) We (3) couldn't send or receive TXTs for 3 days. Kinda weird because we haven't had any trouble before. Hmmm, anyway.. Good Luck!

Rusty.