PDA

View Full Version : Oh anait.....

devilmaster
10-05-05, 11:33 PM
Just giving a shout out to ya.... let us know yer ok with the weather being frightful,

but i hope your fire is delightful,

and hopefully you didn't have any place to go.....

;) :D

devilmaster
10-05-05, 11:37 PM
I do have questions though... does it show signs of stopping?

Did you buy corn for popping?

And with energy conservation the way it is, do you have your lights turned down low?

:D

Lizzerd
10-06-05, 02:17 AM
Let me guess... Mr. Anait is home from his business trip?

devilmaster
10-06-05, 02:39 AM
Let me guess... Mr. Anait is home from his business trip?

ummm...... nope. :laugh:

Kiwifan
10-06-05, 05:22 AM
There's a joke just waiting to be told here but respect for Mrs anait overides my ability to tell it. ;) :)

Take care you Northerners. Oh, btw, did I tell you it's 33 degrees C in Surfers?

As always, thinkin' of ya......... :)

Rusty.

anait
10-06-05, 08:45 AM
Well, we finally kissed goodnight... :cool: :D

We're all fine. Yesterday the roads weren't too bad during the day, but got worse as the day went on. Mr anait is working from home this morning, but we'll have no trouble getting the kids to school here in town.

Heard on the news that a Fed Ex Cessna crashed this morning on train tracks right inside Winnipeg, west of Osborne Village. They think the pilot tried to direct the plane away from populated areas. Pilot killed. :( One radio report said there was also a passenger killed, but online news stories don't mention a passenger. There was also a 7 car pile-up on one of the overpasses going into the city from our side, don't know which overpass.

dando
10-07-05, 08:57 PM
Apparently that plane was carrying virii, including some Herpes virus cargo. Be safe anait. :D

-Kevin

WickerBill
10-07-05, 10:03 PM
Hide Michael Vick.

extramundane
10-07-05, 10:06 PM
Hide Michael Vick.

http://www.badjocks.com/images/ronmexico.JPG