PDA

View Full Version : NFL October 2

EDwardo
10-02-05, 05:25 PM
@#&%X$@* :o

WickerBill
10-02-05, 05:34 PM
Sorta like the Chefs did on Monday.

Broncos won and helped the Colts in the process... good day.

Dr. Corkski
10-02-05, 05:38 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/FBO10610022053.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dando
10-02-05, 05:55 PM

Broncos won and helped the Colts in the process... good day.
11/20 is circled on my calendar. :D

Who Dey!

-Kevin

EDwardo
10-02-05, 05:57 PM

SOOO last week.

Rematch with the nags Dec 4 at Arrowhead.

Racing Truth
10-02-05, 07:00 PM
Eagles are going down!

Chiefs 24, Eagles 6 first half.

Would you care to revise and extend your remarks? :gomer:

WickerBill
10-02-05, 07:23 PM
Note to self: don't post gloats after a quarter and a half of an NFL game.

check.

EDwardo
10-02-05, 08:56 PM
Note to self: don't post gloats after a quarter and a half of an NFL game.

check.

New book on my reading list:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0446691070.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:o

Sean O'Gorman
10-02-05, 09:54 PM
I have much experience with that book. :eek:

Lizzerd
10-03-05, 01:42 AM
Colts defense continues to surprise. 26 points given up in 4 games? You gotta be kiddin' me!

Looks like an AFC showdown is looming when the Herd of Stallions invade the Kitty Kat Compound in Week 11.

Who dey? Ha! You'll find out, weenies.

Jervis Tetch 1
10-03-05, 10:10 AM
Colts defense continues to surprise. 26 points given up in 4 games? You gotta be kiddin' me!

Looks like an AFC showdown is looming when the Herd of Stallions invade the Kitty Kat Compound in Week 11.

Who dey? Ha! You'll find out, weenies.I'll be there when the Colts come ripping into town.

dando
10-03-05, 10:31 AM

We'll be waitin' for y'all, ya bunch of nags. :gomer:

-Kevin

IlliniRacer
10-03-05, 12:06 PM
Anyone see the Rams new defensive scheme? Its called the "Red Sea" defense - parts right down the middle :shakehead

dando
10-03-05, 01:06 PM
Anyone see the Rams new defensive scheme? Its called the "Red Sea" defense - parts right down the middle :shakehead
:rofl: :rofl:

That was a pretty unremarkable D yesterday, and Bulger wasn't much better. Plus, we had to suffer through it past 4:30 yesterday, waiting for the Eagles/Chefs game. :(

-Kevin

nrc
10-03-05, 02:11 PM

We shall see.

The Bengals offense has done as much to stop itself through the first four games as any defense. They've left at least two touchdowns per game on the field because of silly penalties. If they get that corrected and they don't end up losing two or three linemen they'll be kicking their offense into another gear.

dando
10-03-05, 02:22 PM
We shall see.

The Bengals offense has done as much to stop itself through the first four games as any defense. They've left at least two touchdowns per game on the field because of silly penalties. If they get that corrected and they don't end up losing two or three linemen they'll be kicking their offense into another gear.
Ain't that the truth. 14 penalties yesterday, 16 vs. the Vikes. Penalties yesterday took 1 actual and 2 potential TDs away. :shakehead The OL injuries are a concern, but they do have more depth there than in the past. 4-0 and they aren't really in synch yet on O. Can't ask for much more from the D. Hopefully the sacks registered yesterday will continue.

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-04-05, 08:07 AM
and the cowboys lost again, there are few things as amusing as the unfufilled sense of entitlement of Dallas sports fans... :)