PDA

View Full Version : All Aboard!

nrc
09-29-05, 10:10 PM
Please note that the Cincinnati Bengals Bandwagon will be assigned seating only. Arrive early. No one will be permitted to board the Bandwagon after the October 23rd game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. No rainchecks, no refunds, no exchanges.

Who Dey!

Sean O'Gorman
09-30-05, 12:57 AM
Still plenty of room on the Browns Express:

http://www.photo.net/philg/digiphotos/200208-nome-council-road/last-train-to-nowhere-alex-2.half.jpg

Ankf00
09-30-05, 01:42 AM
excuse me while I take my Browns to the Superbowl :gomer:

Gnam
09-30-05, 01:50 AM
I didn't come lookin' for trouble,

I just came to do the Ickey Woods shuffle.

Hahahahaha :D The 49ers are keeping those rings warm for your boys.

dando
09-30-05, 01:06 PM
I never got off the bandwagon, but I have put away my paperbag permanently. :cool:

BTW, I came across my six-pack of Hudey from 1988-89 the other day while cleaning out the basement. Maybe that's a precursor for future events this season. :D

Who Dey!

-Kevin

RaceGrrl
09-30-05, 01:10 PM
The 49ers are keeping those rings warm for your boys.

Heh. You know, when Krumrie's leg broke, I think the team's spirit broke with it. That was a heartbreaking game.

dando
09-30-05, 02:24 PM
Heh. You know, when Krumrie's leg broke, I think the team's spirit broke with it. That was a heartbreaking game.
Both of the SBs against the 9ers were heartbreakers. In 89 I had the bubbly already open when Montana passed the TD, which happened right after the Bengals dropped an obvious INT in the endzone. :cry:

-Kevin