PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of pinks?

Fio1
09-28-05, 09:18 PM
I kind of like it. Some shows are good, some suck. I liked Chris Thorne, the kid that won a few cars the first 2-3 episods. 1 episod he gave the car back to some punk. It's good TV, but if it were an hour show it would be cooler, because you kind of know who's going to win when there are 3 minutes left in the show. An hour and more talking and stuff would be better. I'd like to learn more about what cars and mods these guys had. Overall, I have to give the show :thumbup: :thumbup: , even though I do not like drag racing.

Winston Wolfe
09-29-05, 06:10 AM
I kind of like it. Some shows are good, some suck. I liked Chris Thorne, the kid that won a few cars the first 2-3 episods. 1 episod he gave the car back to some punk. It's good TV, but if it were an hour show it would be cooler, because you kind of know who's going to win when there are 3 minutes left in the show. An hour and more talking and stuff would be better. I'd like to learn more about what cars and mods these guys had. Overall, I have to give the show :thumbup: :thumbup: , even though I do not like drag racing.

I think Danny boy Wheldon likes pinks.... as in undergarments and perhaps shoes.
He probably likes the "drags" as well... just my .02

JohnHKart
09-29-05, 06:27 AM
Great hotdogs...I've waited in many long lines to get some. Oh wait....I'm just thoroughly bored with most reality shows at this point and I never watch any of the ones on Speed.

John

Steve99
09-29-05, 12:14 PM
I think pinks is way to much fluff about showboating by the host, negotiating and arguing, etc. If it was more about the cars and the racing I might start watching again. An hour show for one match? No way. As it is now I think it is mostly filler just to get to 30 minutes.