PDA

View Full Version : Wheldon Not Ruling Out F1 Switch

oddlycalm
09-28-05, 01:53 PM
"I've probably had maybe 15 approaches from different teams" After the interview Wheldon was said to have clicked his glass slippers together then seemed surprised and befuddled when he didn't abruptly vanish.

oc

rosawendel
09-28-05, 02:13 PM
ruby slippers, but i know where you're coming from. come to think of it, they are missing...
Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers Stolen (http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=200197)

check piloti. if they can make silver booties for alonzo, mabye they're trying to make some ruby ones for wheldon...

Methanolandbrats
09-28-05, 02:13 PM
"I've probably had maybe 15 approaches from different teams"

There are nine teams dumbass................what a tool.

JoeBob
09-28-05, 02:23 PM
I'd like it to be known that I'm not ruling out driving in F1 next season either.

If I get an attractive offer from a team that is capable of winning raced, I'd be silly to not consider it.

oddlycalm
09-28-05, 02:25 PM
There are nine teams dumbass................what a tool. Exactly. Seems like Danny has a rich fantasy life.

Almost choked on my lunch when I read the quotes from his interview.

oc

TKGAngel
09-28-05, 02:43 PM

There are nine teams dumbass................what a tool.

Not to defend Danny boy, but maybe the dumbass tool considers each unique car within a team to be its own team? Like Schumi and his Ferrari teammate are two separate teams racing under the same umbrella?

racer2c
09-28-05, 02:44 PM
Maybe he considers GP2 and A1GP, F1 too. :gomer:

Napoleon
09-28-05, 06:14 PM

Maybe it was come ons from team members and he just misunderstood when they said things like "I understand you really like to get on it" and "would you like to come on over here?"

Ankf00
09-28-05, 06:39 PM
HAH, and I get approaches from the Dallas Cowgirls every time I go out in uptown. :gomer: :laugh:

Winston Wolfe
09-29-05, 06:07 AM
HAH, and I get approaches from the Dallas Cowgirls every time I go out in uptown. :gomer: :laugh:

yeah, but Ank, they are approaching you with restraining orders and requests to stop stalking them ! :p

Insomniac
09-29-05, 08:03 AM
Not to defend Danny boy, but maybe the dumbass tool considers each unique car within a team to be its own team? Like Schumi and his Ferrari teammate are two separate teams racing under the same umbrella?

I wonder which team only wants him in one car and not the other. :) And I didn't know only 3 drivers are signed on for next year. :)

TKGAngel
09-29-05, 08:25 AM
I wonder which team only wants him in one car and not the other. :) And I didn't know only 3 drivers are signed on for next year. :)

Hey, I never said my thought would make sense. :)

Ankf00
09-29-05, 10:38 AM
yeah, but Ank, they are approaching you with restraining orders and requests to stop stalking them ! :p

I know, the bitches... :(

oddlycalm
09-29-05, 02:54 PM
Must make the gomerati real proud that their great champion, and winner of The Big Race, is so anxious to get a ride in a real race series that he is having delusional episodes about it. :D

oc

JT265
09-29-05, 04:19 PM
Wheldon Not Ruling Out F1 Switch

Maybe not, but you can bet that F1 is ruling out a Well-Done switch.

What a tool. :laugh:

Ed_Severson
09-29-05, 04:54 PM
Just for the record, I haven't ruled out a switch to F1 either. I'm keeping my options open.

JoeBob
09-29-05, 05:14 PM
Psst... Ed...

I already used that joke in Post #4.