PDA

View Full Version : FREE RACE DIRECTOR FOR LV

pkvracing12
09-22-05, 04:06 PM
Yeah thats what I'm talkin about now I get to see the race. I wouldn't of been able to see it on sunday! :)

rabbit
09-22-05, 07:31 PM
Ok, as a RD subscriber, I'm starting to get pissed about all these free races. Why the heck am I paying for this? :flame:

G.
09-22-05, 07:43 PM
Yeah thats what I'm talkin about now I get to see the race. I wouldn't of been able to see it on sunday! :)It's on Saturday.

trish
09-22-05, 08:09 PM
Ok, as a RD subscriber, I'm starting to get pissed about all these free races. Why the heck am I paying for this? :flame:
To subsidize the freebies?

trish
09-22-05, 08:09 PM
It's on Saturday.
It won't be on US television until Sunday.

G.
09-23-05, 06:35 PM
Ok, as a RD subscriber, I'm starting to get pissed about all these free races. Why the heck am I paying for this? :flame:I feel for ya, rabbit, really.

Buuuuutttttt, OTOH, I just logged into RD for the first time (freebie, of course), and it looks damn cool. Since I am about to join the broadband world, I would seriously consider paying for this next year. (dialup is SO 1999)

OWRS mission accomplished.

(thanks, trish. reading comprehension issues. glad I wasn't a smart*** to pkv, which would not be out of character for me. :) )

dando
09-23-05, 07:19 PM
My thoughts exactly. :(

-Kevin

pkvracing12
09-24-05, 02:02 AM
It's on Saturday.
No crap I wont be home to see the tape delay on sunday which is when the race will be aired.

Joelski
09-25-05, 03:02 AM

Plus, I couldn't find the code for the CCIC discount when I signed up. 30 bucks to watch a bunch of freebies wih intel ads and the censor PT! :bush:

CC needs to get their act together on this; I don't mind doing my part, but next year I'll definitely spend the money on tangible goods. Maybe they'll have Bronte go around in the off-season and pass out reach-arounds? :D

pkvracing12
09-25-05, 01:29 PM
Plus, I couldn't find the code for the CCIC discount when I signed up. 30 bucks to watch a bunch of freebies wih intel ads and the censor PT! :bush:

CC needs to get their act together on this; I don't mind doing my part, but next year I'll definitely spend the money on tangible goods. Maybe they'll have Bronte go around in the off-season and pass out reach-arounds? :D
Yeah sure think alex would like that. :)

Fio1
09-25-05, 01:41 PM
I saw the race using race director last night. It was great! I watched using the international deal and listen to Bourdais' and RHR's radio. It was a great race and a great service. I like the telemetry deal as well, so you can see where everyone is on the track. Brilliant! :thumbup: :) :cool: