PDA

View Full Version : TV Alert for Canucks

TedN
09-21-05, 07:08 PM
Note that the times on TSN for both the NASCAR Dover race (now at 1:00 pm) and the Brazilian GP (now at 6:00 pm) have been changed this weekend.

Revised TV here (http://www.geocities.com/racefantv/)

Ted

:thumdown: :shakehead

TorontoWorker
09-21-05, 08:17 PM
Thanks Ted. TSN has had it in for Champ Car for some time now. Not a surprise anymore. :flame:

I understand that they are partly owned by ESPN with the majority ownership by Bell-Globe Media - but this is stupid when you have three Canadians in the race, one of which could win the race and the others on a good day finish high.

The IRL: One turn coat Canadian driver who will NEVER win a race unless everyone else is taken out by Quatro, Ed and Danica. ( :eek: could happen someday!)

dcracer
09-21-05, 10:34 PM
As much as I like to bash TSN regarding their champ car coverage, they are covering the Las Vegas race live Saturday night at 11:30 eastern. US viewers have to wait till Sunday for tape delayed coverage.

Jervis Tetch 1
09-22-05, 12:11 AM
Cheer up. Hockey's around the corner! :)

TorontoWorker
09-22-05, 10:37 PM

You got that right!:thumbup:

Cam
09-22-05, 10:55 PM

OOOOHHHHH! Cute women running around on grass chasing a white ball!!!! Love it! :p

jonovision_man
09-23-05, 08:42 AM
As much as I like to bash TSN regarding their champ car coverage, they are covering the Las Vegas race live Saturday night at 11:30 eastern. US viewers have to wait till Sunday for tape delayed coverage.

You know what? Better than nothing, the ratings for CC in Canada have slipped a long way, and when they bump it it's usually for something popular like golf or curling. (Yeah, I know, curling, it's Canada what can you say :D)

jono

TorontoWorker
09-23-05, 12:46 PM

Oh sure, let the facts get in the way of a good rant! :D

Now I have to stay up until 2ish maybe 3AM, for Champ Car, then to bed for 4 1/2 hours, up at 7:30AM for F1, cut the grass, then lunch and little NASCAR, (I'll snooze and wake upon the yelling and helmet throwing only) and then tune in for the Deadmen Walking 250 at the Glen - just out of some morbid, slowing down on the highway to see the accident curiosity sorta thing. :eek:

Does anyone want to take a bet on Quatro stuffing it?

dcracer
09-23-05, 01:28 PM
Oh sure, let the facts get in the way of a good rant! :D

Now I have to stay up until 2ish maybe 3AM, for Champ Car, then to bed for 4 1/2 hours, up at 7:30AM for F1, cut the grass, then lunch and little NASCAR, (I'll snooze and wake upon the yelling and helmet throwing only) and then tune in for the Deadmen Walking 250 at the Glen - just out of some morbid, slowing down on the highway to see the accident curiosity sorta thing. :eek:

Does anyone want to take a bet on Quatro stuffing it?

Sorry to throw more facts at you again :), but F1 is on at 12:30 eastern on speed or 6pm on the dreaded TSN.:) Quatto hasn't figured out how to turn right yet, so Jeff Bucknum is subing for him at the Glen.

TorontoWorker
09-23-05, 03:25 PM
Sorry to throw more facts at you again :), but F1 is on at 12:30 eastern on speed or 6pm on the dreaded TSN.:) Quatto hasn't figured out how to turn right yet, so Jeff Bucknum is subing for him at the Glen.

Ok - I get more sleep!

So -4 isn't racing huh? Thats good, more will live! :D

Shadow
09-25-05, 05:45 PM
Ok - I get more sleep!

So -4 isn't racing huh? Thats good, more will live! :D

That was a tough thread for TW - seems to have been missing most of the facts.
:D