09-19-05, 01:33 PM
:laugh: :thumbup:

Gnam
09-19-05, 03:19 PM
'That's old-school, right there.'
Nice. :D

pchall
09-19-05, 03:29 PM
I guess it would be easier to pack and use a 9mm while racing instead of a folding metal chair... but I'd insist on a .22 Remington on the gun rack for the Craftsman Trucks.

:gomer:

fourrunner
09-19-05, 05:22 PM
LMAO !!!

I could certainly picture this if the ratings take a plunge someday

I'm reminded of that story of the guy who shot & killed his cousin, because he badmouthed Dale Earnhardt ... !!

It wasn't really funny ... it was hilarious !! ;)

oddlycalm
09-19-05, 05:34 PM
Yeah, they really should find a way to work guns into the show. It'd be a real popular addition with the chuckleheads for certain.

oc

mueber
09-19-05, 06:14 PM
Sounds to me like a way to add some real excitement to the National Association for Staged and Choreographed Auto Racing. I’d pay good money to see a gun fight between Kenny Wallace and just about anybody. Gawd, that man is irritating.

Winston Wolfe
09-20-05, 11:36 AM
I loved the pressdog review of Chicagoland race... especially the part about Danica running with the bulls.... but if she was likened to a bull, she would actually be a cow, or maybe a heifer, if she hadn't given birth....

anyway, great analogy.... and reading the blog is WAAAYYYY more entertaining than listening and watching that drone fest, which is typically an IRL race....

nice job on the NAPCAB deal as well !!! :rofl:

TKGAngel
09-20-05, 12:17 PM
Sounds to me like a way to add some real excitement to the National Association for Staged and Choreographed Auto Racing. I’d pay good money to see a gun fight between Kenny Wallace and just about anybody. Gawd, that man is irritating.

:rofl: I think Kenny is one of those drivers that's hyper-aware of where the cameras are and plays to it. I know that all the NASCAR guys do it to some extent, but he seems to be the worst offender.

Topic: Good column again pressdog! :thumbup:

formulaben
09-21-05, 12:28 AM
I loved the pressdog review of Chicagoland race... especially the part about Danica running with the bulls.... but if she was likened to a bull, she would actually be a cow, or maybe a heifer, if she hadn't given birth....

anyway, great analogy.... and reading the blog is WAAAYYYY more entertaining than listening and watching that drone fest, which is typically an IRL race....

nice job on the NAPCAB deal as well !!! :rofl:

I hate to reinforce the wine & cheese stereotype, but I've run this blog to a few people and let's just say the CART guys "got it." It's definitely a blog for those with a discriminating taste in open-wheel racing. :) Now pass the Grey Poupon!

oddlycalm
09-25-05, 04:38 PM
I hate to reinforce the wine & cheese stereotype, but I've run this blog to a few people and let's just say the CART guys "got it." That's because they understand what it takes to turn the trick... :gomer:

oc