PDA

View Full Version : Robby Gordon gets sent to the nascar trailor

High Sided
09-18-05, 05:16 PM
robby gets spun by micheal waltrip and next time by trys to back his wrecked car into waltrip but misses so climbs out and throws his helmet at waltrip the following lap. during the interview robbys last words were "he's a piece of sh**!, crazy race 2day

TKGAngel
09-18-05, 05:35 PM
Between the Robby Gordon situation, and Kasey Kahne justifying his retaliation towards Kyle Busch, the NASCAR hauler must be one busy place right now. I can only imagine the conversations that are taking place in there, but I guarantee you, Gordon, Kahne and maybe Waltrip will be fined money or points for their actions.

RusH
09-18-05, 06:27 PM
Geez, without Robby`s shtick, I would have changed the channel anyway.
Na$car should give him a bonus. :gomer:

gjc2
09-18-05, 06:47 PM
Geez, without Robby`s shtick, I would have changed the channel anyway.
Na$car should give him a bonus. :gomer:

You know, maybe that's what happens in the trailer. They all give each other high fives, and have a good laugh.

George

Methanolandbrats
09-18-05, 07:01 PM
Professional Cab Racing =
http://www.wwe.com/

Why do you people even watch that ****?

RusH
09-18-05, 07:12 PM
Professional Cab Racing =
http://www.wwe.com/

Why do you people even watch that ****?

Football ...Na$car...Football...Na$car...decisions decisions. :cool:

Sean O'Gorman
09-18-05, 07:16 PM
I bet he is suspended for at least one race, maybe even as many as three.

They should just not let him run in the fall New Hampshire race anymore.

coolhand
09-18-05, 07:17 PM
Michael Waltrip to TNT's Benny Parsons after a late race crash with Robby Gordon: "Robby [Gordon] just drove down in the corner like I wasn't even there. He drives like he's in the desert or something...It was my fault - for getting on the track the same time as him."

Waltrip, who ducked inside the car when Robby Gordon threw his helmet at him after the altercation: "I ain't no fool."

trish
09-18-05, 09:13 PM
How fast are these cars going under caution? I thought it was kind of unsafe for Robby to walk out there among the cars just to toss his helmet at Mikey's car.

RusH
09-18-05, 09:40 PM
How fast are these cars going under caution? I thought it was kind of unsafe for Robby to walk out there among the cars just to toss his helmet at Mikey's car.

I`m confident they go about highway speed.

Way to go Robby! :thumbup:

Rob
09-19-05, 12:12 AM
Well, if you're not in the Chase I guess you gotta draw some attention to yourself somehow. :rolleyes:

Fio1
09-19-05, 01:15 AM
Man, when are they going to send that w*nker back to the desert, where he belongs. :rolleyes: :shakehead

Stu
09-19-05, 08:16 AM
Man, when are they going to send that w*nker back to the desert, where he belongs. :rolleyes: :shakehead

I think they ought to suspend him for 2 races next year. Infineon and Watkins Glen. The only 2 places his crappy team has a shot at a top 10.

mueber
09-19-05, 08:33 AM
Gosh something colorful happened. Now, for the first time in years, I wish I'd watched a NASCAR race. :laugh:

ChampCar#3
09-19-05, 09:14 AM
Hey, they are just trying distract attention from the lack of the 2 big names in the "chase".
People will read the headlines in the print media and will wanna tune in to next weeks "Squared Circle Cage Match 400"

pchall
09-19-05, 10:06 AM
Look for a metal folding chair to be strapped to the roof of R. Gordon's car for the next race.

Accipiter
09-19-05, 10:35 AM
Robbie's helmet smacking into the side of Michael's car was the most PR Red Bull has ever gotten in American racing.

What he sade about Waltrip was true, even if it was the poop calling the $*!& brown.

TKGAngel
09-19-05, 10:40 AM
Robbie's helmet smacking into the side of Michael's car was the most PR Red Bull has ever gotten in American racing.

What he sade about Waltrip was true, even if it was the poop calling the $*!& brown.

:D

Also, how can Mikey get on his high horse about driver temper, when he was the one that punched Lake Speed in the head during a race a few years ago?

oddlycalm
09-19-05, 02:08 PM
pressdog has the right idea. If NASCAR wants real excitement they'll let the drivers carry guns. The folding metal chair throw only works in the WWE because there are always a lot of them around. I think gjc2 is right, after the race they high five each other in the NASCAR trailer, get the script for their interviews, and get their gag assignments for next race. Any penalty is just window dressing to keep up appearences.

oc

dando
09-20-05, 04:19 PM
Rubby's tossed helmet is up for auction, with proceeds going to Katrina relief:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robby-Gordon-race-used-NASCAR-Helmet_W0QQitemZ5245335747QQcategoryZ50121QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:thumbup: :thumbup:

The comments are hilarious. :rofl:

-Kevin

Rocketdoc
09-20-05, 04:40 PM
"Waltrip, who ducked inside the car when Robby Gordon threw his helmet at him after the altercation: "I ain't no fool."

Unfortunately, he is a fool.

Gordon should have cleaned his clock.

Stu
09-23-05, 06:04 PM
"Waltrip, who ducked inside the car when Robby Gordon threw his helmet at him after the altercation: "I ain't no fool."

Unfortunately, he is a fool.

Gordon should have cleaned his clock.

Millions of dollars....Hot Wife....Free Pizza and Auto Parts....nearly guaranteed TV career after retirement....fool?