PDA

View Full Version : more bush arrested in Austin

Ankf00
09-17-05, 01:18 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D8CLKMOOA.html

John Ellis Bush, the youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials in Texas said.

The 21-year-old nephew of President Bush was arrested by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. Friday on a corner of Austin's Sixth Street bar district, said spokesman Roger Wade.

I think it's time the youngins in that fam realize Austin just ain't their thing... then again the only guy I ever knew arrested on 6th punched a cop horse, so he sorta had it coming...

and FTABC

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission are ****ing beer fascists... last april they decided that the Flying Saucer in Ft Worth couldn't serve Hoegaarden on TAP b/c it had too high an alcohol content per delivered volume (delivered volume being the keg)... nevermind they could still serve me a Hoegaarden bottle and I can get it on tap ANYWHERE in Dallas. and it just goes on and on from there...

Down with beer Gestapo.
Down with Wright Amendment.
Viva la alcoholism and alcoholism on Southwest Fun Fares flights:D

indyfan31
09-17-05, 03:21 AM
Why do I get the feeling that somewhere during that confrontation the following phrase was used: "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Stu
09-17-05, 08:15 AM
These people need to go to Vegas and party where they don't have to worry about Beer ****'s.

I saw an episode of Cops in Vegas where an officer saw a woman taking a piss on a bush (not a George Bush relative, an actual bush) out on the strip. He said, finish up and go to your hotel room. That was it. I'm sure in Austin that would be public intoxication, vandalism, public indecency, littering, etc. She'd probably get the chair.

Ankf00
09-17-05, 01:11 PM
eh, i micturated upon my fair share of 6th st backallies back when... I'm still a free mail and not out on bail :D

but they will slap you with a "urinating in public" ticket if you're doing it in the middle of the bloody street