PDA

View Full Version : HEY! WHAT?

Paintergeek
09-16-05, 10:17 PM
Huh?

Oh nothing, just wondering what it is you're doing, WHY is it
that you're doin' that whatever it is you're doing?

Oh yeah?
WHY? WHY?

I dunno. it just doesn't seem like something you'd be doing, I mean you of all
people, HA! know what I mean?

"I know it's been bugging you since the day I was born, so I asked my friend Anne about it. I said: "Anne! Anne! Anne! what am I supposed to do, Huh? It's been bugging them since the day that I was born."

She said: "Do whatever the hell you want to do! Now is the time where you can do anything, everything you do, Anything, and its still gonna turn out great. You've got the world at your feet.'"

manic mechanic
09-16-05, 11:10 PM
Huh?

Oh nothing, just wondering what it is you're doing, WHY is it
that you're doin' that whatever it is you're doing?

Oh yeah?
WHY? WHY?

I dunno. it just doesn't seem like something you'd be doing, I mean you of all
people, HA! know what I mean?

"I know it's been bugging you since the day I was born, so I asked my friend Anne about it. I said: "Anne! Anne! Anne! what am I supposed to do, Huh? It's been bugging them since the day that I was born."

She said: "Do whatever the hell you want to do! Now is the time where you can do anything, everything you do, Anything, and its still gonna turn out great. You've got the world at your feet.'"

Hey Justin,

Can you introduce this woman Anne to Katie?? I think she could use it! :rofl:

I'd say "see you in Vegas", but I'm not sure when you are gonna travel with the team.

Take care, buddy!

manic

anait
09-16-05, 11:15 PM
PG, that was a very well-timed post. :thumbup: Total encouragement. Thanks! :cool:

Paintergeek
09-17-05, 11:22 AM
Looks like I wont be traveling at all this year. Never really intended to, But it seems all but impossible now due to workload and personal schedule conflicts. I did Vegas last year on my own dime, but didnt really know anyone here yet. Doh!

And Anait, Not sure what to say other than 'cool'. It wasnt aimed at anyone specifically, Just some random posting I like to do once in awhile. If you want to hear/see more of this, its called 'Anne's Song' by Faith no More circa '86.