PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Ohio????

RaceChic
03-15-03, 03:09 PM
Now that RA is out, who is going to Mid-Ohio???

I was originally planning a vacation of a week and a half to go to both, but that has obviously changed.
Wondering who is going to Mid-Ohio.......
Any ideas for a forum rendez-vouz or event/party?:rolleyes:

rocket
03-15-03, 07:12 PM
Without going into to much detail...Yes:p

I was planning on heading there thur. big list of people attending on Crapwagon.com. So you won't be partying alone.:)

Lizzerd
03-15-03, 09:17 PM
Am I going to Mid-Ohio? Duh...

mello
03-15-03, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd

LOL! Were you told you are going to MO also? And are you guys camping?

RaceChic
03-15-03, 09:23 PM

This is a race that Lizzerd and i had already planned on going to together. You're not helping me Lizzerd. I already knew that.
I was hoping to know about the folks I don't know are going silly....:)

mello
03-15-03, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
This is a race that Lizzerd and i had already planned on going to together. You're not helping me Lizzerd. I already knew that.
I was hoping to know about the folks I don't know are going silly....:)

I won't reply then. You already knew Flywheel and I are going.

Lizzerd
03-15-03, 09:35 PM
Okay, I won't reply either.

And yes, I'm camping, mello.

mello
03-15-03, 09:38 PM
Okay, I won't reply either.

And yes, I'm camping, mello.

I say a gathering at Lizzerds campsite. I am sure it will be near all the other gatherings that rocket is talking about.

Cam
03-15-03, 09:53 PM
Me!!!!!! Me!!!!!:p

RaceChic
03-15-03, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by mello
I say a gathering at Lizzerds campsite. I am sure it will be near all the other gatherings that rocket is talking about.

Sounds good. You can reply, my little sillies!!!:gomer: :laugh: :gomer:

rocket
03-16-03, 01:41 AM

From what I see and hear it's not "all the other gatherings", it is one huge gathering:D

turn1
03-17-03, 10:13 AM
I will most certainly be there!

Hardpoint
03-17-03, 10:34 AM
Per usual, I will be getting there Thursday morning to stake off about an acre for everyone. I am looking for help though since my buddy who usaully goes up with me early has been deployed.

RaceChic
03-17-03, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by GoBucks
Per usual, I will be getting there Thursday morning to stake off about an acre for everyone. I am looking for help though since my buddy who usaully goes up with me early has been deployed.

Please hold one for Lizzerd and I. I am starting a new job so I don't know when I will make it. I'm hoping for the Friday off so I can leave after work on Thursday.:p

flobee1kenobi
03-17-03, 08:41 PM
Sorry I did'nt post earlier...blew out a CPU.
I will be up there on Thurs. with gobucks!
On the back side of the first campground as usual.

Lizzerd
03-17-03, 10:11 PM

It's not "Lizzerd's" campsite at all. Just one big happy family. There will be plenty of room thanks to GoBucks, flobee1kenobi, IceKub, Warlock, and many others. I just rent a spot for Moby and my tent. Last year, there was plenty of room for a tent across the road too, but the campsite party area setup will be huge. Just don't trip over any empty beer cans or a pile of logs in the dark while you are in a drunken stupor. Can be very painful on the knees.

Click here to see where (http://www.crapwagon.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4162) many of our Crappy friends will be, just down the road to the north (from where we usually are) at the bend still along the first tree line.

Woo hoo!!! Gonna be a party, AGAIN!

Twisty Bits
03-18-03, 12:39 AM
Well....It's my 10th Wedding Anniversary that weekend.
OF COURSE I'LL BE THERE!!!
:p

RaceChic
03-18-03, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
Well....It's my 10th Wedding Anniversary that weekend.
OF COURSE I'LL BE THERE!!!
:p

Congrats Twisty!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: