PDA

View Full Version : Petit LeMans?

Warlock!
09-15-05, 10:03 AM
No... not the sissy 24 hour race in Frogville. I'm talkin' about the 1609.344 kilometer Lee-Manz race right here in the good ol' US of A... Braselton, GA is where you find the culture!

Anyone goin'?

Myself and a few will be there, camping, Thurs-Sun.

Bring good beer, cause I won't have any. :cool:

:D

Steve99
09-15-05, 11:53 AM
Not this year. Decided to go to Laguna Seca ALMS race instead (first time at that track for me).

Have fun.

Dirty Sanchez
09-15-05, 11:59 AM
I support road racing in this country. I will be there :thumbup:

Nick51
09-15-05, 12:49 PM
Me a couple sports car virgins. Full load of beer and firewood on hand! We'll be there Thursday evening - Sunday morning.

'lock where are you guys gonna be camping?

Warlock!
09-15-05, 01:30 PM
Me a couple sports car virgins. Full load of beer and firewood on hand! We'll be there Thursday evening - Sunday morning.

'lock where are you guys gonna be camping?
Cool. I was kinda tryin' to get you out of the woodwork to confirm with my post :D

I don't know the exact camping space yet, but I hear it's somewhere around the area labeled "Vendor Village" on this map...

RA map (http://www.roadatlanta.com/events.lasso?-database=road_events&-layout=ev_2&-response=eventdetail.lasso&-recordID=10&-search)

We'll have the grey Odyssey along with another 8-10 cars... I'm just setting up where they'll aready be set up (a lot of the guys you met after this year's USGP)

I'll PM you a cell# so we can see what kind of service they have in Braselton. :D

Dirty Sanchez
09-15-05, 01:36 PM
We'll be in the same spot we've been for the last several year's, Nick. You and your dad visited with us there last year as I recall.

Stop by.