PDA

View Full Version : mr anait is a travellin' man once more

anait
09-14-05, 08:08 PM
This Saturday, he leaves for Paris. He'll stay in the south of the city while he's teaching, Monday to Thursday. He'll then spend two nights in downtown Paris several blocks from the Louvre; he'll have Friday for sightseeing.

On Saturday he'll take the train to Munich. He'll have Sunday to himself, teach M-Th, and fly home Friday.

He spent all his money is China, though. :D So our souvenirs will be lots of pictures and maybe a bottle of wine. He's hoping to blog again, but apparently the first Paris hotel isn't replete with good internet connectivity. I'll post the link when/if it's got new pics.

racer2c
09-14-05, 09:42 PM
"I want to write, I want to paint, I got a romantic urge!" -- Clark Griswold -Paris '85.

Lizzerd
09-14-05, 11:22 PM
Road trip! Party at anait's house next week! Woo hoo! See 'ya Sunday!

Ankf00
09-14-05, 11:30 PM
wait, so you're NOT giving warlock his promised bikini pic, but your advertising your "single" status at the moment? ;)

:p

:D

anait
09-14-05, 11:55 PM
^^^ Oh, :p . He does read these forums, ya know. :D And he has spies. :laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
09-15-05, 09:53 AM
This Saturday, he leaves for Paris. He'll stay in the south of the city while he's teaching, Monday to Thursday. He'll then spend two nights in downtown Paris several blocks from the Louvre; he'll have Friday for sightseeing...
One of my favorite places.....
(sigh)

devilmaster
09-15-05, 10:36 AM
Ya know, this bikini pic rumour has been around soooo long now, it could officially join the 'rumours that never made it yet people still bring it up'.

Like Herbert, Cherry etc.etc.etc.

anait
09-15-05, 10:48 AM
He has never been overseas until this summer, and he's really glad for these opportunities. We've often wondered where we'd go if given the chance! :)

anait
09-26-05, 11:33 AM
Here'e the blog link:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/mikediehl/

anait
02-04-06, 11:45 PM
*bump*

Mr anait is now in Nicaragua. :cool: He and three friends are helping build a kitchen and dining hall for an orphanage. No new pics on his blog yet; they arrived in Managua last night, and will travel to Diriamba tomorrow afternoon. They'll be doing masonry work, mostly. We nearly had to flip a coin, b/c I wanted to go as much as he did...

Our 14th anniversary was Wednesday. :) We went out with another couple Monday night for an evening of live jazz, good food, and Guinness; on Wednesday, mr anait came home late for supper, looking sheepish that he hadn't made it to the florist in time...but instead, he brought me 16 beer, and fudge. :thumbup: I was good with that.