PDA

View Full Version : TCGR

Wheel-Nut
09-12-05, 01:52 PM
Serious Question . . . . How many cars have the drivers at TCGR crashed this year? Anyone have a quick count? Just from memory it seems they have damaged a bunch of carbon fiber.

spinner26
09-12-05, 02:02 PM
The magic number would be 28 :eek: :shakehead

Wheel-Nut
09-12-05, 02:13 PM
28?!! Really?

Rocketdoc
09-12-05, 09:55 PM
"28?!! Really?"

I guess that's not counting the NASCAR "Iron" that has been trashed this year.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving plick.

pchall
09-13-05, 07:12 AM
It couldn't happen to a more deserving plick.

Rearry? :rofl:

TKGAngel
09-13-05, 08:20 AM
Does anyone else think that Ganassi is requesting that Manning come back to the fold for the rest of the year? Or will he say F it and run Dixon alone for the rest of the year?

pchall
09-13-05, 10:49 AM
Does anyone else think that Ganassi is requesting that Manning come back to the fold for the rest of the year? Or will he say F it and run Dixon alone for the rest of the year?

Pantano may get promoted from road racing token to oval sacrificial goat. :gomer:

NismoZ
09-13-05, 12:33 PM
I heard 25 cars and an estimated 4 million $ in the League alone, about equal to ALL the damage suffered by the entire CCWS. (They are MORE worried now that Chip might bail on the League. Word says even Mikey is trying to pump him up. Maybe they'll ALL run Honda's and his problems will be solved! I don't think Briscoe was tapped to return anyway, and Chip knows Dixon would rather be road racing, but Manning has already said he's "trying to get back into the IRL", sooo...? :confused: )

RTKar
09-13-05, 06:56 PM
The magic number would be 28 :eek: :shakehead

LOL...an entire grids worth :rofl:

Rocketdoc
09-13-05, 08:37 PM
Rearry? :rofl:

Ah, you can read my rangredge...round eyed iriot....

Dr. Corkski
09-13-05, 08:41 PM
Does anyone else think that Ganassi is requesting that Manning come back to the fold for the rest of the year? Or will he say F it and run Dixon alone for the rest of the year?No, Toyota was just paying that extra car for Briscoe.