PDA

View Full Version : Flag Drops at Sebring

Railbird
03-15-03, 11:56 AM
Interesting field and a beautiful day.

Something to watch while I work around the homefront.

Thank God for SPEED.

RichK
03-15-03, 01:01 PM
THIS is sportscar racing.

chop456
03-15-03, 01:03 PM
Is everyone getting the ads for the Milwaukee race, or just those of us in the area?

Lizzerd
03-15-03, 07:08 PM
Haven't seen a Milwakee Mile ad, but I haven't watched it all. Maybe two or three hours.

That battle between Kristensen in the Bentley and Salo in the Audi was awesome! Tom finally got him with some GT traffic help. Happened around 5PM EST. Commentators mentioned that Mika was probably having a blast with all the overtaking (having last raced in F1). I would have to agree.

rocket
03-15-03, 07:27 PM
I want one of those Bentley's:thumbup:

RTKar
03-15-03, 07:37 PM
ALMS at Road America may be the thing to do this year...get the back up plan in motion incase I become CARTless in the not too distant future.

cart7
03-15-03, 08:56 PM
Prototypes able to pass GT class cars at will?? What gives??? :confused: Oh, that's that other so-called sportscar series. :laugh:

DaveL
03-15-03, 09:20 PM
Credit Speed for hiring an absolute Hottie to cover the other sites of Sebring.

I guess she'd be even more interesting if she actually did some reports.

Good work if you can get it.

rocket
03-15-03, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by RTKar
ALMS at Road America may be the thing to do this year...get the back up plan in motion incase I become CARTless in the not too distant future.

I already have plans in place for the ALMS weekend, (regardless of what happens between RA and CART)

I went up last year, not much of a crowd, but some very good racing, looking forward to this year with the STRANA (semis)trucks racing.:thumbup:

Railbird
03-15-03, 10:32 PM
I like Deprese

and her twins...:) :)

rabbit
03-15-03, 10:44 PM
Here's a poll for you:

You have a choice between hot, young female reporter...

...or the Bentley.

I'll take the car. The Bentley will never tell you to put the toilet seat down or talk your ear off during the game.:)

Railbird
03-15-03, 11:20 PM
I find the protusions on Deprese much more interesting than the ones on the Bentley's undertray.

Back on track:

Gas it up Stefan!

rabbit
03-15-03, 11:32 PM
Congrats to former Indy Lights driver Philip Peter for his role in the win!

DaveL
03-15-03, 11:44 PM
Deprise did maybe 45 seconds worth of work during the 12 hours. Hey, she got paid for it. More power to her.

Congrats to former Indy Lights driver Philip Peter for his role in the win!

Yep. It took a minute, but I finally remembered where I heard the name before.

The overall winner of the Daytona 24 hours didn't even make the podium in class. It makes a big difference when them Alex Job boys show up. If memory serves, Maason had success in the single seaters (F3). Maason and Luhr make a helluva team.

Tough deal for Stevie and JJ, but they got beat fair and square.

Warlock!
03-16-03, 05:21 AM
63 degrees, no wind, sunny as can be outside, and I sit inside all day watching a frickin' race.

God, I love it!

The liquor bottles sure took a hit today, though... well... yesterday I guess. I'm finally 'getting' this martini thing, too... even if I use that blasted Bombay Sapphire stuff. ;)

Winter Warlock!

pchall
03-16-03, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
63 degrees, no wind, sunny as can be outside, and I sit inside all day watching a frickin' race.

God, I love it!

The liquor bottles sure took a hit today, though... well... yesterday I guess. I'm finally 'getting' this martini thing, too... even if I use that blasted Bombay Sapphire stuff. ;)

Winter Warlock!

mmmmmmm martinis

Just get the gin that has the most juniper scent to it.