PDA

View Full Version : Question for the OSU fans

Wheel-Nut
09-12-05, 10:24 AM
Does the partying come to an abrupt halt or do y'all wallow around in misery for a while? :p

Warlock!
09-12-05, 10:42 AM
Does the partying come to an abrupt halt or do y'all wallow around in misery for a while? :p
The misery starts when the partying stops... which begs the question, "Why stop?"

:cheers:

RaceGrrl
09-12-05, 11:02 AM
:laugh:

Easy
09-12-05, 12:07 PM
Horrible day for the Big Ten.

(Purdue doesn't count.)

Ankf00
09-12-05, 08:12 PM
:gomer:

the ones outside the 'Shoe: wallowing

the ones on the street: trying to start fights

the ones in the bars: drinking and drinking and drinking... while we kept drinking and drinking and drinking... :D

Dando: standing under a 7-11 sign lost, confused, and too drunk to operate his cell fone to read my invitation to a bar to buy him some victory beer

dando
09-12-05, 11:11 PM
Dando: standing under a 7-11 sign lost, confused, and too drunk to operate his cell fone to read my invitation to a bar to buy him some victory beer

Nada. More like having brats and brews while waiting on a friend to show. My Finnish friend from AUS played the part of the idiot in this story. I was more concerned about his well being than trying to drink w/you and Jer, BTW.

It was definitely subdued after the game, but I was pretty much spent afterwards due to the game and the 6 hours or so of partying leading up to the game. I can't speak for others, but I think the Hawkeyes fans were feeling worse than the Bucks fans (and yes, a few of them and U/M fans were out and about Sat).

f00boy, FYI, I don't live by my cell like ya young punks. I actually detest carrying a phone around with me, and the only text msgs via cell I have ever exchanged were those w/you Thur-Sat (no ****, holmes).

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-12-05, 11:31 PM
txt'ing makes the world go 'round. embrace the change old man, change is good :p

dando
09-12-05, 11:59 PM
txt'ing makes the world go 'round. embrace the change old man, change is good :p
In my world, I have a text pager paid for through work. My cell is through Virgin, and seldom used (to each their own). Y'all should note that f00boy was much more respectful when confronted with my 6'3" 215 lbs. @ss (+ hungover to the teeth). :D

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-13-05, 01:02 AM
:shakehead

man Friday was rough. Friday night however... Brothers and Maker's Mark, all I need to say :D

Sean O'Gorman
09-13-05, 01:05 AM
:shakehead

man Friday was rough.

You can thank me partially for those shots I bought for you before I left. I figure since I wasn't going to fight back after you took a swing at me, I'd knock you out through other methods. :laugh:

You are definitely the craziest drunk I've hung out with before, that was a blast

Ankf00
09-13-05, 01:09 AM
next time your ass needs to manage your time better... :gomer:

hrmm, drive down so you can party .5 days before leaving for work, or drive down the next day so you can party 1.5 days? which to choose? :p

glad you could drive down, good times, good times :cool:

Dr. Corkski
09-13-05, 01:34 AM
Y'all should note that f00boy was much more respectful when confronted with my 6'3" 215 lbs. @ss (+ hungover to the teeth).Barry Zito is about that size. Sure is doing him a lot of good. :laugh: