PDA

View Full Version : I'm silly I know but...

Kiwifan
09-12-05, 04:02 AM
I just had to do it. Went to the Target Racing website to check on Ryan and saw the Question Section. I don't know where the questions go or if anyone ever reads them but if they do here's what I asked.

"A fellow Kiwi here mate. Watched EVERY Indy Lights race, EVERY CART race Live, still wear your Indy Lights gear with pride, (nice shirts!) but apart from the TV news crashfests haven't watched the IRL turn a wheel. Just can't mate. Sorry.

I spend thousands of dollars taking my family to the Gold Coast to watch CART/OWRS every year so you can see I'm passionate and prepared to spend my money on something I love. I'm not going to bag the IRL, there are plenty of others who can do that better than I. My question to you Scott is, "Is it worth it mate?" I remember when it was announced at Surfers that Tony had had his accident and we had a minutes silence. I saw Ryan today. I'll leave it at that mate.

Take care, race safe.

Kiwifan. New Zealand.

PS, if ya see Chip tell him, well, ask him to bring you back to where (I believe) you belong. Russell."

Speaking of all of the people who do it better than I, where are they?? DaveL. Ziggy, Lizzerd, Spicoli, Kelner, Jag and 'geek? Cam I can understand. Hope you're ok mate, just don't check out the Aussie Sports news in the paper. ;)

Russell.