PDA

View Full Version : Hook 'em Horns

spinner26
09-09-05, 05:27 PM
Buckeyes goin down tomorrow. :D

coolhand
09-09-05, 05:42 PM

I hope Ohio State puts the overrated "contender" to rest this week.

Don Quixote
09-09-05, 06:07 PM
This is all you need to know.

http://www.buckeye-web.com/pictures/osu_football_04/michigan_04/2964_ginn_makes_a_catch.jpg

coolhand
09-09-05, 07:13 PM
that would only shut up thetexansfor a good 30 seconds.

after they got beat by WSU in the holliday Bowl they still did not stop talking.

anyway, i hope OSU sents Texas to the insight.com bowl or whatever. it will be a tough game though.

Ankf00
09-10-05, 09:03 AM
Ginn better put some meat on them bones or he'll be hurtin' right quick.

Ankf00
09-10-05, 09:04 AM
that would only shut up thetexansfor a good 30 seconds.

after they got beat by WSU in the holliday Bowl they still did not stop talking.

anyway, i hope OSU sents Texas to the insight.com bowl or whatever. it will be a tough game though.

I hear they've got this new stuff that'll help you with your condition. It's called Valtrex :gomer:

Ankf00
09-10-05, 09:05 AM

see, I knew there were others on here with some style :cool:

time to get ready and get pre-gaming and join dando for some tailgating...

Ankf00
09-10-05, 09:10 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/czyivn/untitled.jpg

we're doomed :(

rabbit
09-10-05, 03:18 PM
Ginn better put some meat on them bones or he'll be hurtin' right quick.
You gotta catch him before you can hit him. :cool:

coolhand
09-10-05, 05:29 PM
I hear they've got this new stuff that'll help you with your condition. It's called Valtrex :gomer:

a herpes joke? wow

RHR_Fan
09-10-05, 07:22 PM
Sorry Ank, I'm cheering for OSU tonight.

~Nicole

PS--> GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!

spinner26
09-10-05, 11:38 PM
Hey Bobby Carpenter,

Vince Young IS leaving C'bus as a candidate for the heisman.

I will say this though, OSU's linebackers are BAD! Them boys are good. :thumbup:

redmist
09-10-05, 11:40 PM
good game, it was a bloody saturday for the top of the big ten.

Tifosi24
09-10-05, 11:41 PM
Mack Brown is not a good coach, but lucky. What was with that reverse call in the 4th. Thank your lucky stars they missed the 50 yarder. That being said, I think the right team won this, because it says a lot when you force a team to kick six field goals.

PS Ank is probably dead from a heart attack caused by overexcitement.

Classic Apex
09-10-05, 11:55 PM
By far, the best game I have seen in years.

Al Czervik
09-10-05, 11:57 PM
good game, it was a bloody saturday for the top of the big ten.

To your call once more we rally, Alma Mater here our praise...

rabbit
09-11-05, 12:20 AM
After tonight, maybe Tressel should start Todd Boeckman at quarterback. :shakehead Maybe he can find the end zone. :thumdown:

Ankf00
09-11-05, 03:48 AM
Mack Brown is not a good coach, but lucky. What was with that reverse call in the 4th. Thank your lucky stars they missed the 50 yarder. That being said, I think the right team won this, because it says a lot when you force a team to kick six field goals.

PS Ank is probably dead from a heart attack caused by overexcitement.

thats the best game ive ever seen greg davis call....

mack dont call plays...

chizk shut OSU down.... and the O finally executed on the limas sweed TD.... henry melton scored a TD but big 10 refs are ****ing di*****s... melton was SO over the pylon...

if the WR's and dave thomas caught their **** earlier in teh game then we wouldn't have been in the hole, even if we lost, which i TOTALLY expected, i decided i couldn't bitch about the coachs, it was all execution....

and well

**** ya'll i'm from texas :)

dando is a ****ing cool dude and hooked me up w/ the tix, can't thank him enough.

for the most part columbus ppl were tight until they lost... then the wimen let us have an earful... they know we're not gonna hit em back.... although i'm still trying to find out what kinda insult "your momma's pregnant" is especially considering i ****ed the bitch the night before...

oh well....

Jervis Tetch 1
09-11-05, 10:23 AM
By far, the best game I have seen in years....and by far one of OUR WORST! :mad:

Ed_Severson
09-11-05, 10:32 AM
To your call once more we rally, Alma Mater hear our praise...

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/pur/galleries/pur-gallery-b-091005/defense4-lg.jpg

Ouch!

Can't wait for Notre Dumb to come to town ...

Ankf00
09-11-05, 12:03 PM
september 06, Dando + Ank on 6th street... whose coming? I can provide lodgings for anyone....

and

HOOK 'EM!!!!

nrc
09-11-05, 12:28 PM
chizk shut OSU down.... and the O finally executed on the limas sweed TD.... henry melton scored a TD but big 10 refs are ****ing di*****s... melton was SO over the pylon...
The OSU offense shut themselves down. Ginn had better start actually running routes and catching passes or he'll be relegated to punt returns and the occaisonal reverse.

Tresselball is all about field position, defense and execution. The offense simply didn't execute.

It was a Big 12 crew. Melton got what he deserved for showboating against a good defense: zip.

Chitowncartfreak
09-11-05, 01:20 PM
...and by far one of OUR WORST! :mad:

I'll assume you are referring to the Iowa Hawkeyes. I agree 100% - our worst game in years! Losing always stinks, but to not even show up against Iowa State is the worst! :flame:

Racing Truth
09-11-05, 04:39 PM
The OSU offense shut themselves down. Ginn had better start actually running routes and catching passes or he'll be relegated to punt returns and the occaisonal reverse.

Tresselball is all about field position, defense and execution. The offense simply didn't execute.

It was a Big 12 crew. Melton got what he deserved for showboating against a good defense: zip.

First, congrats to Ank and the Horns! Great game, and well played.

But Tressel was outcoached IMHO. Switching QB's all the time is a disaster. I had Stanley Jackson/Joe Germaine flashbacks. :eek: Furthermore, he didn't utilize Troy Smith well after the 1st half. When he ran him, it was pretty obvious (like 1st and Goal w/ an empty backfield,). All in all, UT made better adjustments I thought.

Finally, Justin Zwick's receivers (I'M LOOKING AT YOU RYAN HAMBY! :mad: ) did him no favors at all. He actually played pretty well.

Ultimately, this game was lost in the offseason. With Troy missing both the Bowl game and the opener, there was no cohesiveness on offense. And when you haven't played since Nov., you're bound to try to do too much. This put Tressel in a bad spot with QB for the whole game.

Oh yeah, AJ Hawk is one bad mutha. :cool:

dando
09-11-05, 09:28 PM
Oh yeah, AJ Hawk is one bad mutha. :cool:

Instant Classic.

Tress *over*coached, he wasn't *out*coached. Zwick vs. Smith just muddied the waters. :( ('ala '98)

Too many mistakes by the Bucks. @ least 5-6 opps to break the game wide open, but the Bucks just dint do it. Ginn wasn't a factor whether it be the UT D or OSU O ineptitude.

No dis' to the 'horns, they are a *very* good team, but....

And yes, The Hawk is the MFer. #42 ain't too bad either.

Oh, and like I stated b4, THE HAWK is one bad @ss MF.

I would like to see this matchup again on nuetral turf.

Oh yeah, f00boy survived. Barely. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
09-11-05, 09:43 PM
...and by far one of OUR WORST! :mad:
I was shocked and amazed.....but I did giggled a bit. :gomer: See y'all in a coupla weeks (gonna be painful fer y'all, btw). :D

-Kevin

dando
09-11-05, 09:52 PM
BTW, JB, WTF was up w/dat shiat @ HOME against ND?!? :saywhat: I know that Lloyd Carr is the John Cooper of the state up north, but @ least Coop could beat ND. :confused:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-11-05, 10:47 PM
heh, didn't get arrested, didn't get jumped.

weekend is hereby deemed successful. :D

OSU LB's were beasts, schlegel's from Highland Park where I live now.., you're welcome ;)

VY still had 270 in the air and 2 td's

19 first downs to osu's 13, 18-29 throwing the ball, with a few drops... 130 more yards offense (130 more passing yards...), and was 4 for 4 on the money drive

OSU was +3 in the TO dept until the final minutes...

Ginn caught 2 passes for 9 yards...

OSU == ONE offensive touchdown despite 7 drives starting beyond their own 40, starting the 2nd half it was the OSU 37, 47, 50, 49...

that yielded 2 fg's 2 punts

UT had to start 8 drives inside the 20

so "luck" can shove it... w/ field position that good they've got to stuff it in the endzone... ESPECIALLY at home. "luck is when preperation meets opportunity"

reminded me of the typical non-blowout OU games, they'd win the TO and position battles and have short fields and we'd get put into a hole...

Gene Chizik's was Auburn's Def Co last year and I think he proved again how good he is... uses team speed perfectly, the OLB's in his D used to be safeties, both safeties run 10s 100 meters and play corner too...

If OSU catches that TD pass game over... and it was one hell of a game either way... interesting to see all the spread singleback against both defenses... even more interesting to see us use the spread for the first time EVER... bout ****in' time too!

team speed on both sides of the ball was incredible, a joy to watch

oh yea, OGorman came down on Thursday too, he's a ****ing cool dude too. And he drinks Shiner Bock like a real man

:confused: I saw a ball in the zone beyond the pylon... besides, you should be thanking big XII crews, they gave you the '02 fiesta bowl :D

dando
09-11-05, 11:08 PM
heh, didn't get arrested, didn't get jumped.

weekend is hereby deemed successful.

OSU LB's were beasts, schlegel's from Highland Park where I live now.., you're welcome

VY still had 270 in the air and 2 td's

19 first downs to osu's 13, 18-29 throwing the ball, with a few drops... 130 more yards offense (130 more passing yards...), and was 4 for 4 on the money drive

OSU was +3 in the TO dept until the final minutes...

Ginn caught 2 passes for 9 yards...

OSU == ONE offensive touchdown despite 7 drives starting beyond their own 40, starting the 2nd half it was the OSU 37, 47, 50, 49...

that yielded 2 fg's 2 punts

UT had to start 8 drives inside the 20

so "luck" can shove it... w/ field position that good they've got to stuff it in the endzone... ESPECIALLY at home. "luck is when preperation meets opportunity"

reminded me of the typical non-blowout OU games, they'd win the TO and position battles and have short fields and we'd get put into a hole...

Gene Chizik's was Auburn's Def Co last year and I think he proved again how good he is... uses team speed perfectly, the OLB's in his D used to be safeties, both safeties run 10s 100 meters and play corner too...

If OSU catches that TD pass game over...

oh yea, OGorman came down on Thursday too, he's a ****ing cool dude too. And he drinks Shiner Bock like a real man

:confused: I saw a ball in the zone beyond the pylon... besides, you should be thanking big XII crews, they gave you the '02 fiesta bowl :D

1.) There was more than one opp for a TD pass just a a bit off. Hamby's near miss and a pass to Gonzo on 3rd down in Q3.

2.) Y'all were a bit quiet after the 2nd series in Q1 until Q4. (headphones around f00boy are a blessing, but I couldn't hear a blessing thing all night anywho...The Shoe rocked all night).

3.) Luck, my ass. It's called strategy + The Hawk and the LB boyz had y'alls # other than the coaching issues on O. You know it, you just won't admit it, mfr.

Congrats. Enjoy it. It won't last, mfr. GO OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-11-05, 11:10 PM
:p 370 yards offense, 270 passing, vs. 240/130 :p

the shoe was f'ing LOUD, was like a rock concert... without the band...

OSU's band was a totally class outfit too, played Texas Fight at halftime and after the game, even gave all of us who stuck around in the stands after the game a good show.

dando
09-11-05, 11:13 PM

Looked dat way on the replay I saw in the stadium, 2, but the replay I saw this AM looked diff'rent...like he went OB before the pylon. Did The Hawk hit him earlier? :gomer:

Anyway, we were one play from owning yer @ss and vice-versa. And you know it, mfr. Don't chirp too much...the Red River Blowout is just a month away. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
09-11-05, 11:18 PM
Oh yeah, #4....how many times did I tell you and Jer that we would be @ the party @ the 7-11??? We were all set to be like Cyclone over Hawkeye on ya. :gomer: :D

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-11-05, 11:23 PM
hey, we showed up, you were roaming around drunk with your tail between your legs... looking for a drunk finnish friend who found a corner to crawl up against and sob in...

but first we had to sing The Eyes with the team... then we had to hit up GameDay to give Lee and Herbie some hell...

THEN we had to make our way through a sea of PISSED off and VICIOUS osu girls... "**** you and your MOTHER!!"

then we got to 7-11 :)

you should learn to answer your fone :p

and yea, you could've gotten all Cyclone on us, but considering the throngs of Indian dudes from Texas that were up and down Lane Ave, that wouldn't have been the wisest decision on your part ;)

dando
09-11-05, 11:26 PM
hey, we showed up, you were roaming around drunk with your tail between your legs... looking for a drunk finnish friend who found a corner to crawl up against and sob in...

but first we had to sing The Eyes with the team... then we had to hit up GameDay to give Lee and Herbie some hell...

THEN we had to make our way through a sea of PISSED off and VICIOUS osu girls... "**** you and your MOTHER!!"

then we got to 7-11 :)

you should learn to answer your fone :p
Uh, yeah....We was in the vicnity of 7E until 1:30, mfr. I couldn't a) hear my phone due to ringing ears, and b) getting a call out was mfing impossible b4, during, or after the game.

Keep in mind.....6" and ~50lbs. I g ot on yer @ss.

Oh, and the Finnish Homer Simpson went to a bar after the game. (dick)

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-11-05, 11:36 PM
we hit up 7:11 around 12:45'ish for rehydration... didn't see y'all around, the parking lot was EMPTY... and you could still send txt's... ass :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Ankf00/09-10-05_2345.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Ankf00/09-10-05_2344.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Ankf00/09-11-05_0106.jpg

Ankf00
09-11-05, 11:37 PM
there was alot of f'ing Orange in that joint...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Ankf00/09-10-05_2346.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Ankf00/09-10-05_2343.jpg

dando
09-12-05, 12:15 AM
we hit up 7:11 around 12:45'ish for rehydration... didn't see y'all around, the parking lot was EMPTY... and you could still send txt's... ass :p

Did ya see the big 7E sign? We was right under it, homey....from 11:30pm - ~1am...no shiat, holmes. I finally left ~1:30am for food and to find Homer FIN.

EDIT: Did you see the chicks throwing the foosball? Especially the one in the halter top? If not,ya weren't there. :gomer:

-Kevin

Jervis Tetch 1
09-12-05, 01:16 AM
I'll assume you are referring to the Iowa Hawkeyes. I agree 100% - our worst game in years! Losing always stinks, but to not even show up against Iowa State is the worst! :flame:You assumed right Chitown. That was just pathetic. I watched the game on that college football package I paid for. I got ripped on Saturday.

Well, I just hope we can show up against UNI :rolleyes:

Then we have to concentrate on OSU and winning again.

Here that Dando? ;)

Ankf00
09-12-05, 09:26 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/football/ncaa/09/10/texas.ohiostate.ap/tx_sweed_ap.jpg

f'ing nick lachay with front row viewing... surprised he wasn't sniped before leaving c'bus...

Easy
09-12-05, 12:12 PM
You assumed right Chitown. That was just pathetic. I watched the game on that college football package I paid for. I got ripped on Saturday.

Well, I just hope we can show up against UNI :rolleyes:

Here that Dando? ;)

If Tate is going to be insistent on being picked off too frequently we'll need to teach him how to tackle without going head first. I was afraid that pre-season top ten would bite us (IOWA) in the ass.

dando
09-12-05, 11:19 PM

Here that Dando?

1st, learn to spell, JT.

We'll be waiting for y'all. I believe The Hawk has something for the Chokeeyes. Ya better hope Tate has better sense than to chase down The Hawk after he throws an INT or 3 against OSU. :gomer: You shouldn't be chirpin' too much after that display against IAS, btw.

Hawkeyes = O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D! :D (top 10 to 20 sumthin'? Good luck against NIU, you'll need it after that performance) :laugh:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
09-12-05, 11:33 PM
OSU fan making fun of another team for choking. That's like Barry Zito saying another pitcher sucks. :rofl:

FYI NIU is Northern Illinois. Iowa plays UNI next week. :gomer:

Ankf00
09-12-05, 11:33 PM
You see the replay of Jamaal Charles laying Hawk out after the pick? Missed him on the original attempt, then ran cut and sliced through 2 defenders to get to him w/o breaking stride then BOOM.

dando
09-13-05, 12:01 AM
You see the replay of Jamaal Charles laying Hawk out after the pick? Missed him on the original attempt, then ran cut and sliced through 2 defenders to get to him w/o breaking stride then BOOM.
Talk, jack @ss. Hawk is the man, and you know it. The fact that you won't admit it is just plain ignorant, holmes.

-Kevin

dando
09-13-05, 12:03 AM
OSU fan making fun of another team for choking. That's like Barry Zito saying another pitcher sucks. :rofl:

FYI NIU is Northern Illinois. Iowa plays UNI next week. :gomer:
Got stats, jacktard? Speaking of choking, how about Cal against 'SC last year? Thought so..... :gomer:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
09-13-05, 12:13 AM
Cal went into LA and came within 6 yards of beating the National Champions. Not really what I call "choking". Even a passed out Ank would know to bring up the Holiday Bowl game when talking smack against Cal. :gomer:

And asking for stats is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: on so many levels.

Ankf00
09-13-05, 12:58 AM
Talk, jack @ss. Hawk is the man, and you know it. The fact that you won't admit it is just plain ignorant, holmes.

-Kevin

who said he isn't the man? I don't think I've ever heard anyone say he's not a badass...

however, watching a badass on the opposing team get chased down from behind and turf-planted by a true freshman is just, well, badass :p

Jervis Tetch 1
09-13-05, 01:06 AM
1st, learn to spell, JT.

We'll be waiting for y'all. I believe The Hawk has something for the Chokeeyes. Ya better hope Tate has better sense than to chase down The Hawk after he throws an INT or 3 against OSU. :gomer: You shouldn't be chirpin' too much after that display against IAS, btw.

Hawkeyes = O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D! :D (top 10 to 20 sumthin'? Good luck against NIU, you'll need it after that performance) :laugh:

-KevinI spelled it "here" because 99 percent of the Buckeyes and their fans wouldn't have understood it had I put "hear." How'd I know you were in the 1 percent?

And you need to educate yourself. It's U-N-I, not NIU. We don't play the Huskies.

Gee, last year really must have bothered you because you're still soiling your panties over it :rofl:

Ankf00
09-13-05, 10:39 PM
It's only Tuesday... I need Oct 8th. already.... damnit!

http://www.medicaljournalclub.com/meltons_td.jpg

not like it matters but that's ****ing 6...

review official from the Big 10... makes more sense now... *shrug* whatever.

Anyone else happy that SC plays ND? one of them gets taken out, and hopefully it's the domers.

dando
09-14-05, 12:42 AM
Gee, last year really must have bothered you because you're still soiling your panties over it :rofl:
Nah, I still recall the Orange Bowl debacle from two years ago when y'all were carping about not being in the Rose Bowl.... :D

-Kevin

dando
09-14-05, 12:45 AM
Even a passed out Ank would know to bring up the Holiday Bowl game when talking smack against Cal. :gomer:
I wouldn't go there since I thought Cal shoulda been in the Rose Bowl anywho.

Yer still a jacktard either way. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
09-14-05, 12:50 AM

review official from the Big 10... makes more sense now... *shrug* whatever.

Anyone else happy that SC plays ND? one of them gets taken out, and hopefully it's the domers.
10/08 = yet another Red River Blowout. :gomer:

I never disputed the TD @ the end of the game while in attendance. However, if you see the broadcast replays, it does look like he may have been OB b4 the pylon (I do have the game recorded, btw). My question is whay is a 270 boy being a ***** and not running over someone?!? Were The Hawk and Bobby C in the area? :gomer:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
09-14-05, 01:13 AM
I wouldn't go there since I thought Cal shoulda been in the Rose Bowl anywho.

Yer still a jacktard either way. :gomer:

-KevinSo says the Barry Zito of smack-talkin'. :gomer:

nrc
09-14-05, 01:27 AM

Yeah, like you can see where that ball is relative to anything in that shot.

review official from the Big 10... makes more sense now... *shrug* whatever. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but as I recall it wasn't called a touchdown on the field to begin with. That angle certainly isn't enough to prove that it was.

Dr. Corkski
09-14-05, 01:33 AM

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but as I recall it wasn't called a touchdown on the field to begin with. That angle certainly isn't enough to prove that it was.And Paul Tracy really passed Fidelio under yellow. :laugh:

Ankf00
09-14-05, 08:41 AM

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but as I recall it wasn't called a touchdown on the field to begin with. That angle certainly isn't enough to prove that it was.

worthy of a replay regardless, on video you can see ball across the goalline when his foot's still on the ground, burnt orange glasses of course.

TD pass unquestionably inbounds : reviewed forever
possible TD run : unreviewed

My question is whay is a 270 boy being a ***** and not running over someone?!?

18 yo's ain't got it all up there, someone needed to give him the memo that says it's ok to go Jerome Bettis on the DB....

Jervis Tetch 1
09-15-05, 12:13 AM
Nah, I still recall the Orange Bowl debacle from two years ago when y'all were carping about not being in the Rose Bowl.... :D

-KevinI wanted the Rose Bowl, because I knew we would have major trouble against USC...which we did in the second half. Palmer was tough that night...cripes-a-mighty, the whole Trojan squad was tough.

Ankf00
09-15-05, 12:48 AM
I wanted the Rose Bowl, because I knew we would have major trouble against USC...which we did in the second half. Palmer was tough that night...cripes-a-mighty, the whole Trojan squad was tough.

I call at least 9 people on the offensive 2 deep this year playing on Sundays....

Easy
09-15-05, 11:57 AM
That USC team should have at least gotten a share of the National Championship. I'm still waiting on Carson Palmer to be the next Cade McNown but its not looking good.

Ankf00
09-15-05, 12:20 PM
a share? with 2 losses? wazzou and K-State, UT beat K-State that year in Manhattan too...

Easy
09-15-05, 01:32 PM
I'd forgotten they had two losses. Still they would have ripped OSU or Miami's heads off and **** down their necks by that point.

Dr. Corkski
09-15-05, 02:11 PM
That USC team didn't even win the Pac10. No way should they have been considered for the NC. Every game counts.

Ankf00
09-15-05, 03:08 PM
I'd forgotten they had two losses. Still they would have ripped OSU or Miami's heads off and **** down their necks by that point.

look at the last 3 NFL drafts and see how many 1st and 2nd rounders were on that Miami team and Miami D most notably... that team set the record for 1st rounders from 1 school, and I believe one the other ones might've tied their old record too...

Sean O'Gorman
09-15-05, 03:44 PM
look at the last 3 NFL drafts and see how many 1st and 2nd rounders were on that Miami team and Miami D most notably... that team set the record for 1st rounders from 1 school, and I believe one the other ones might've tied their old record too...

Yeah and then look at who drafted all of them and how he fared.

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/_photos/2004-11-30-inside-davis2.jpg

Ankf00
09-15-05, 04:24 PM
1 Hurricane the past 3 years taken by CLE in top rounds.

'03 1st round:

#3 Andre Johnson - HOU
#15 Jerome McDougal - PHI
#23 Willis McGahee - BUF
#25 William Joseph - NYG

Cleveland 1st round:
#21 Jeff Faine (C - ND)

'04 1st round:
#5 Sean Taylor - WAS
#6 Kellen Winslow - CLE(he may be a tool but that he was definitely a 1st round athlete)
#12 Jonathan Vilma - NYJ
#17 D.J. Williams - DEN
#19 Vernon Carey - MIA
#21 Vince Wilfork - NE

'05 1st round:
#8 Antrel Rolle - AZ

Cleveland 1st round:
#3 Braylon Edwards (WR - MICH)

(only '04 was a record… still one stacked team.)

Easy
09-15-05, 05:32 PM
I'm just saying that the USC team that crushed the hopes and dreams of Iowa fans everywhere was damn good and at that point probably could have beaten the two teams that played for the NC.

I do admit that I know nothing really about football beyond casual viewer stuff.

I am up on my women's Lacrosse though...
Also, does Barry Zito now sucking have anything to do with Alyssa Milano?

Ankf00
09-15-05, 09:45 PM
Texas A&M Aggie Football.

Barry Zito of NCAA Football teams.

oh yea, and dallas sports radio has taken to calling the Ohio State backers the "Von Erichs" :D