PDA

View Full Version : How will HVM Milka this? I Duno....

pchall
09-06-05, 11:57 AM
:rolleyes:

link (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9637)

Indianapolis, IN (September 6, 2005) - HVM Racing, a competitor in the Bridgestone Presents the Champ Car World Series Powered by Ford, will give sports car Champion Milka Duno the opportunity to sample Champ Car driving in the #4 HVM/Ford-Cosworth/Lola/Bridgestone today, September 6th and tomorrow, September 7th at Sebring International Raceway.

Gotta admire her brass, though...

Sean O'Gorman
09-06-05, 12:15 PM
I don't think she'll like Champ Car, she can't have a co-driver to bail her after 10 laps. :laugh:

KLang
09-06-05, 12:20 PM
Why the :rolleyes: ?

She might be able to bring some CITGO money.

edit:

I don't see anything wrong here

http://www.milkaduno.com/pics_fashion/fullimages/Milka4_f.jpg

:)

FCYTravis
09-06-05, 12:26 PM
In her sports car starts, she's been known to drive as few as one lap under race conditions.

No further comment is necessary.

pchall
09-06-05, 12:28 PM

I'll take the :rolleyes: back if she brings her money and lets Wallace do the driving.

racer2c
09-06-05, 12:32 PM
She reminds me a Miami trophy wife. Back out of the frame in the above picture and there's a toupee wearing old guy with his Hawaiian shirt undone revealing his large belly and numerous gold chains helping her onto his 40 foot yacht.

No offense to any Miami trophy wives who are members here. :)

mueber
09-06-05, 02:11 PM
Hey, toupee wearing fat guys need love just like everyone else.

Dr. Corkski
09-06-05, 03:34 PM

edit:

:)There is something wrong with going 2 secs slower than Roberto Gonzalez. Even the fannies said no when they realized it.

Methanolandbrats
09-06-05, 03:43 PM
She sucks. It's strange that a lot of forum posters get ready to tap a nut everytime a slow, semi-attractive woman puts on a firesuit. WGAF how much money she has. She brings NOTHING to Champcar if Champcar is trying to build a World Class Racing Series. If people want to watch rich people drive slowly, there is always the SCCA.

KLang
09-06-05, 03:55 PM
I asked the question because I know nothing about her. :rolleyes:

coolhand
09-06-05, 04:18 PM

edit:

:)

she is shorter and slower than danicle

nothing was a bigger joke than her "victory" in grand am.

coolhand
09-06-05, 04:19 PM
She sucks. It's strange that a lot of forum posters get ready to tap a nut everytime a slow, semi-attractive woman puts on a firesuit. WGAF how much money she has. She brings NOTHING to Champcar if Champcar is trying to build a World Class Racing Series. If people want to watch rich people drive slowly, there is always the SCCA.
:laugh: :laugh:

extramundane
09-06-05, 05:07 PM
she is shorter and slower than danicle

nothing was a bigger joke than her "victory" in grand am.

It just proved how good Andy Wallace really is.

Even if it was in GA...

Easy
09-06-05, 05:19 PM
If people want to watch rich people drive slowly, there is always the SCCA.

You are forgetting the Ferrari Challenge and PCA. I think they actually charge the public for the Ferrari Challenge meets.

mueber
09-06-05, 05:28 PM
I think she is the most talented race driver I’ve ever seen. ;)

That gimmicks like this are so common is a sign of how far the sport has fallen. If it generates interest, it’s good. If it doesn’t, well, it was worth a try. I understand HVM is funded by Champ Car, and I'd guess they are trying to generate interest and sponsorship. I can’t fault them for that.

NismoZ
09-06-05, 05:30 PM
OK, a few comments...1st of all , that's a helluva fire suit and if she REALLY sucks how can that be a problem?... and don't you see the "Danica Syndrome" here? It's a phase, I see no threat and it all probably has something to do with ChampCar avoiding federal prosecution!

G.
09-06-05, 08:46 PM
... and don't you see the "Danica Syndrome" here? It's a phase, I see no threat and it all probably has something to do with ChampCar avoiding federal prosecution!En Engles, por favor?

NismoZ
09-06-05, 09:09 PM
Oh, I don't know...to show there is no discrimination? If it's part of a wider plot to parade a female in front of the press in an attempt to duplicate Danimentia then I would be greatly disappointed. Now, if she were to lap faster than the team drivers...suit 'er up!

devilmaster
09-06-05, 10:20 PM
Oh, I don't know...to show there is no discrimination?

Niz, please link to me where CC is being charged with a discrimination suit....

That was just crazy talk. :saywhat: lighten up francis.

JohnHKart
09-06-05, 10:28 PM
And you guys know I like this.

John

BobN
09-06-05, 10:30 PM
Oh, I don't know...to show there is no discrimination? If it's part of a wider plot to parade a female in front of the press in an attempt to duplicate Danimentia then I would be greatly disappointed. Now, if she were to lap faster than the team drivers...suit 'er up!

When does NASCAR go to court in their descrimination case? Haven't seen to many girls in Nextel Cup. :laugh:

Fio1
09-07-05, 01:00 AM
I'm sorry, but she is not what Champcars need. No matter how much Citco will bring to the table. :thumdown:

This lady has absolutely no business in a professional racing series. It makes the sport of racing a complete joke when someone as awful as Milka is competing. Does anybody remember Le Mans 2001 or 2002 when she took out 3-4 cars in the first lap?

The funny thing about Milka in Grand-Am is that she is two seconds slower then she was last year. No one really knows why. She is awful, absolutely freaking slow and completely useless in a race car. Sometimes, the GT cars are going quicker then her.... :rolleyes:

I'll tell you a funny personal story about racing against Milka. 7-8 years ago, I was racing in the 2-liter Barber Dodge series at Laguna Seca and Milka was there. In practice she spun a bunch of times and crashed a few times, usually taking someone with her. I had no budget, and was worried about running near her, as crash damage in those cars was no joke (4 grand max, and easy to do!). And, besides she was very erratic, she would change lines for no reason, and never looked in her mirrors. The problem was that her lap times were half way decent, so she wasn’t dead last, which would have made it a lot easier to get by her. Anyways, you had to use caution when passing her in practice. I started the race 3rd and she started 6th (they lined us up by point averages). I dropped back 1 position at the start and she stayed in the same place. Coming to turn 5 she tried to out-brake the guy behind me, and got completely locked up. I saw her coming towards me as I was about to turn in with all 4 wheels locked up and completely out of control. Therefore, after I said, ‘oh sh**, I slowed even more for the corner and didn’t turn in until she past (still locked up and almost completely sideways) and watched in horror as she slammed into the poor guy in front of me. I let out a huge sigh as I went past the crash scene, knowing that I won't have to worry about her again.... :laugh:

But, I do have to say that she is very nice. She is super friendly and extremely nice to the people at the track. But she is not that pretty, not pretty enough to be considered a trophy wife…That picture of her in the swim suit is airbrushed big time by the way.

devilmaster
09-07-05, 01:40 AM
Hey, toupee wearing fat guys need love just like everyone else.

what about non toupee wearers????

us evil types need some lovin too...... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ed/cry.gif

;)

chop456
09-07-05, 01:52 AM

:thumbup:

coolhand
09-07-05, 02:54 AM
She reminds me a Miami trophy wife. Back out of the frame in the above picture and there's a toupee wearing old guy with his Hawaiian shirt undone revealing his large belly and numerous gold chains helping her onto his 40 foot yacht.

No offense to any Miami trophy wives who are members here. :)

LMAO
http://www.milkaduno.com/images/embajadaparis.jpg
That has to be a toupee

Wheel-Nut
09-07-05, 09:52 AM
:thumdown:

. . . . . . and completely useless in a race car. . . . .

but the back of a station wagon is a different story!!

racer2c
09-07-05, 11:36 AM
LMAO
http://www.milkaduno.com/images/embajadaparis.jpg
That has to be a toupee

Can I spot em, or can I spot em! :rofl:

ChampcarShark
09-07-05, 12:03 PM
If nothing more she can bring female fans to the sport. I think it is good PR.

And besides she is a gorgeous woman.

Wally
09-07-05, 01:04 PM

Careful now, remember this is one of those hate forums. ;)

Methanolandbrats
09-07-05, 01:13 PM
If Duno gets a Champcar Ride and Legge does'nt it's time to turn out the lights and scrap the whole thing.

mueber
09-07-05, 01:14 PM

Exactly. Some seem to forget that his is supposed to be fun. We all understand what this is about, and if it helps generate some interest in the series, Milka will have done her part.

Sean O'Gorman
09-07-05, 01:15 PM
If Duno gets a Champcar Ride and Legge does'nt it's time to turn out the lights and scrap the whole thing.

You new to racing or something? ;)

Methanolandbrats
09-07-05, 02:28 PM
Exactly. Some seem to forget that his is supposed to be fun. We all understand what this is about, and if it helps generate some interest in the series, Milka will have done her part.Nothing about it has been "fun" since 1995

Fio1
09-07-05, 06:22 PM

Either, you haven't seen her up close, or you need new glasses! Gorgeous is not the correct word when descriving her locks.... :rolleyes: :shakehead :eek:

Jervis Tetch 1
09-07-05, 09:35 PM
Either, you haven't seen her up close, or you need new glasses! Gorgeous is not the correct word when descriving her locks.... :rolleyes: :shakehead :eek:I agree with Fio1. She's better looking than Sarah Fisher and a little better than Danica (I for one am not enamored with her looks), but comparing her to say Angelle Seeling-Savoie-S-whatever is dumb.

...and she's not that good of a driver.

Warlock!
09-08-05, 08:49 AM

Damn... I haven't seen a mouth that big since I stopped playing Pac-Man back in the 80's.

cart7
09-08-05, 09:20 AM
Damn... I haven't seen a mouth that big since I stopped playing Pac-Man back in the 80's.

Certainly gives Carly Simon a run for the money.

devilmaster
09-08-05, 02:57 PM

That's what I like about 'Lock! he can figure out a really good euphemism for the same thing we were both thinking, but can't really say on a family forum....... :D

Jervis Tetch 1
09-08-05, 08:28 PM
Certainly gives Carly Simon a run for the money.Now that was a mouth! :D

Methanolandbrats
09-08-05, 09:14 PM
Damn... I haven't seen a mouth that big since I stopped playing Pac-Man back in the 80's. Careful, bit teeth too.

Accipiter
12-22-05, 01:00 PM
Duno, who carries a strong personal sponsorship from Citgo, tested an HVM Champ Car last September and intends to make her racing debut in the 750-hp open-wheel machines later in ‘06.

“We also intend to have a significant amount of Champ Car testing in view of making out race debut before the end of next season.”

http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/roadracing/21327/

I love the criticism of the Howard Boss team. As if they were the weak link in that performance chain. :laugh:

Rob
12-22-05, 09:47 PM
“We also intend to have a significant amount of Champ Car testing in view of making out race debut before the end of next season.”
Dr. Freud, your slip is showing!