PDA

View Full Version : Ank's dancing naked in the streets of Austin, Texas

Jervis Tetch 1
09-03-05, 05:48 PM
TCU 17, OU 10

:laugh:

But I feel bad for former Iowa Boy Bobby Stoops.

coolhand
09-03-05, 05:56 PM
OU is the most overated school of the decade so far.

I had to listen to months of "OU is going to kick USC's ass". :rolleyes

Ankf00
09-03-05, 06:20 PM
I don't. :gomer:

and it's downtown Dallas tonight...

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

dando
09-03-05, 10:17 PM
No worries. Nothing changes for The Red River Blowout. :gomer: Coach Mack's sphincter makes diamonds when it comes to OU. :D

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-03-05, 11:10 PM
OU is the most overated school of the decade so far.

I had to listen to months of "OU is going to kick USC's ass". :rolleyes

yea, 6 losses in 5 years is reaaaaaally f'ing overrated... and just as many ppl picked OU as picked SC so *shrug*

that said... it's 10:10pm and OU STILL sucks!!

coolhand
09-04-05, 04:38 AM
yea, 6 losses in 5 years is reaaaaaally f'ing overrated... and just as many ppl picked OU as picked SC so *shrug*

that said... it's 10:10pm and OU STILL sucks!!

2 national championship game losses, and a Big 12 championship game loss. they could not win a big game.

Ankf00
09-04-05, 09:39 AM
2 national championship game losses, and a Big 12 championship game loss. they could not win a big game.

:rolleyes: I can't believe I"m on here defending OU...

dude, stoopsie may hate puppies and Jesus, but he's 7-3 vs. top 10 teams, he's won the Orange and the Rose. Do you see any other team with more than 2 BCS title game appearances in the past 5 years? Does Tom Landry suck in the big one because he only won 2 superbowls in 5 tries?

Does Bobby Bowden suck too because he only won 2 titles in those 14 consecutive years he finished top 4? Does he suck because he's 1 for 3 in BCS title games just like Stoopsie?

No one who's 7-3 vs. top 10 teams sucks in the "big game"

but he still hates puppies... and Jesus!

Ankf00
09-04-05, 09:58 AM
and aggy snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last night in classic style!!!!

when will Aggy shut up about Fran and "better recruiter than Mack, better gameday coach than Stoops." The man can't win **** vs. top 25 teams, this is no longer the WAC or MWC he's coaching at.

And Reggie McNeal is 11-14 as a starter now, he is the best QB and athlete aTm's ever had, and he might leave w/ a losing record, never having beat his rival, and never having won a bowl game... :shakehead shoulda come to UT to be WR ;) then we might have at least ONE receiver worth a damn, same goes for Paul Thompson at OU, fool can't Q, shoulda accepted UT's offer for WR!

Jervis Tetch 1
09-04-05, 11:19 PM
And in other news, Iowa 56, Testicle Tech (better known as Ball State) 0.

Of course, the Cardinals were missing about 13 total starters for possible NCAA rule infractions involving books.

But had they played, the score would have probably been 49-0 instead.

Easy
09-06-05, 05:46 PM
And in other news, Iowa 56, Testicle Tech (better known as Ball State) 0.

Of course, the Cardinals were missing about 13 total starters for possible NCAA rule infractions involving books.

But had they played, the score would have probably been 49-0 instead.

Two more fluffers before OSU at the Shoe. Let's hope IA State doesn't pull one out of the(ir) a(ss)ir

Jervis Tetch 1
09-06-05, 08:38 PM
Two more fluffers before OSU at the Shoe. Let's hope IA State doesn't pull one out of the(ir) a(ss)ir
I'm not worried, but I guarantee you Coach Ferentz will make danged sure the Hawks are ready for the 'clones and OSU.

dando
09-06-05, 11:13 PM
I'm not worried, but I guarantee you Coach Ferentz will make danged sure the Hawks are ready for the 'clones and OSU.
Already got 9/24 circled on the calendar, JT. :)

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-06-05, 11:48 PM
after tOSU whups us they're going to whup you too JT. I suggest pre-emptive surrender.

We're doomed.

DOOOOOOMED!!!!!

We cannot handle the Ginn.

:(

:cry:

dando
09-06-05, 11:57 PM
after tOSU whups us they're going to whup you too JT. I suggest pre-emptive surrender.

We're doomed.

DOOOOOOMED!!!!!

We cannot handle the Ginn.

:(

:cry:
Oh, puleeeeeeezee.....Mushbrainer already proclaimed Young as the best college foosball player in the land last night. Of course that was among several 'brilliant' observations be him and Danielson duting that IRL-like fest in Talleyhassee. :shakehead I almost started a Pressdog blog for ABC college foosball coverage. :D

-Kevin

dando
09-06-05, 11:58 PM
Dialup is teh suck. :(

-Kevin