PDA

View Full Version : Montreal,My view and Fan Forum and dinner pictures

Playersfan
09-03-05, 01:17 PM
The Montreal race was great, exciting controversial finish, I'm glad that Oriole finally got his first win but I wonder if he really deserved to win this one. I don't question his last attempt to pass Glock, he was ahead of Timo and it was the right call. What I question is the non call on his pass of Wilson, to me that was far more outside the rules than the last one of Timo, had he been penalized for that infraction who knows what the outcome would have been, at that stage of the race is not fair to just give warnings, if you gain a position by a questionable overtaking maneuver you should loose that position, it's to late on the race to just give warnings.
What really got me upset is the back of the field penalty to AJ. When AJ got hit by Sperafico wing and lost his front tire I Thought: You are a Lucky guy AJ , that wing could have hurt you badly, lucky enough it was just the front tire, go in get it fixed and come out leading and win this race, I couldn't believe that they penalized his for something completely out of his control. I think that was the wrong call, it's not like he was running at the back of the pack. Mr Cottman you blew this one big time. You could tell he was mad by the way he was driving and passing at the hair pin, none of those passes were shown on my recorded broadcast.Go AJ hope you win one this year.Steve
Here is a link to the pictures.
http://stebor.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php