PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and Prayers please

DjDrOmusic
08-30-05, 11:38 AM
My brother John has slipped into a coma and is on life support, as a result of his white blood cells attacking his red blood cells. This is more of the complications he has suffered from Agent Orange in Viet Nam, according to his doctor. I don't know how much more I can take, first my Mom and now my brother. The bad thing is I have no way to get to him right now. Please keep him in your prayers.

RaceGrrl
08-30-05, 11:41 AM
You surely have had a rough year. Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.

dando
08-30-05, 12:22 PM
Thoughts & prayers, DJ. :(

-Kevin

anait
08-30-05, 12:40 PM
I will keep you and your brother in my thoughts and prayers, DjDr.

TravelGal
08-31-05, 01:19 AM
Many prayers for you DjDr. It has certainly been a bad year for you. My prayer is for strength for you to get through this and courage to help the others affected. The latter because I'm sure you are struggling to help even as you deal with your own sorrows and pain.

Robstar
08-31-05, 01:27 AM
Geez mate, rough year... :(
Thoughts from Oz...

trish
08-31-05, 02:24 AM
You've got them.

DjDrOmusic
09-03-05, 09:41 AM
JUST A FOLLOW UP:
My brother has come in and out of a coma for the past 3 days now, but his red blood cells are stabilizing and the Drs are weening him off the respirator. Thankyou everyone for your prayers they are definitely helping. I really don't know what I would do if I lost another member of my family right now, thanks everyone for being here for me.

trish
09-03-05, 10:10 AM
Sounds good. I hope he continues to recover.

RTKar
09-03-05, 10:54 AM
You surely have had a rough year. Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.

You sure have...my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

cart7
09-03-05, 11:06 AM
I'm with ya in thoughts and prayers DJ.