PDA

View Full Version : Where does Servia go next year?

Andrew Longman
08-28-05, 04:41 PM
He obviously has earned a ride and a salary. Who's he likely to wind up with?

I don't see him leaving the series for "greener pastures". I don't see NH becoming a three car series. Maybe replace Tracy at Forsythe if he retires. Hope not.

I think Rusport is set for a while.

Maybe replace Vasser if he retires (my bet)

I doubt anyone else can afford him.

coolhand
08-28-05, 04:44 PM
well if faced with noone willing to pay him, he will have to choose between a salary or a ride.

NHR cant run three cars, if they could Da Matta would have signed with them.

JohnnyQ
08-28-05, 04:57 PM
English lessons. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
08-28-05, 05:04 PM
NHR cant run three cars, if they could Da Matta would have signed with them.I think it had more to do with CdM asking for a salary that usually went to non-F1 rejects.

NismoZ
08-28-05, 05:22 PM
Ganassi. You watch!

L1P1
08-28-05, 06:55 PM
What if Servia is a close second in points before the last race? Does Bruno bow out to give N/H a shot at 1-2 in the points? Does N/H run a thrid car for the last race?

indyfan31
08-28-05, 07:43 PM
What if Servia is a close second in points before the last race? Does Bruno bow out to give N/H a shot at 1-2 in the points? Does N/H run a thrid car for the last race?
I would hope they'd chose the latter instead of blowing Servia's season.

Andrew Longman
08-28-05, 08:11 PM

I say yes. I understand NH buys new chassis every year. I suspect they roll out a back up as a third car. No use in saving it.

Crew and other equipment are another issue (perhaps they'll be picking up some of the Nunn stuff)

So, if so, does Servia get the new crew or does he get to keep Junky's crew? I say he gets to keep them if the points race is tight. Bruno is just there for the show and to get some seat time.

Jervis Tetch 1
08-28-05, 09:14 PM
English lessons. :gomer:Excuse me Mister, but Oriol's pretty fluent in English.

rabbit
08-28-05, 10:53 PM
English lessons. :gomer:
How old are you? 12? :rolleyes:

"Ignore User"... clicked...

NismoZ
08-28-05, 11:33 PM
Bruno would not be asked to return with an inexperienced crew. He'll get his guys.

TravelGal
08-31-05, 01:11 AM
How about Vasser retires in favor of Dalziel and they dump da Matta for Oreo? But would he want that team? I'm as big a fan of Jimmy as anyone but that team--at least so far--is another story. As for Oriol, could you get him back to the farm (a fair team) once he's seen Paree? (a great team).

NB, no I'm not THAT old. My mother used to sing it to me. ;)

There are rumors of a three car NH team next year. Wonder how that would work with the egos involved? Or maybe Seb really will get the bid to F1 and all our problems will be solved. (said ironically, of course)

Gnam
08-31-05, 01:51 AM
prediction:
Alonso's Championship makes Spanish drivers a hot commodity in F1 and Oriol gets snatched up along with Seabass. Say word, son. :eek:

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain! ;)

spinner26
08-31-05, 08:57 AM
Ganassi. You watch!

I'm on with this one.

I can tell you that Ganassi IS coming back so he'll either use what he's got in Briscoe and Dixon or it'll be Servia.

devilmaster
08-31-05, 12:12 PM
I'm on with this one.

I can tell you that Ganassi IS coming back so he'll either use what he's got in Briscoe and Dixon or it'll be Servia.

Pretty bold statement. :eek:

Can you give any hints as to why you know this?

Insomniac
08-31-05, 12:23 PM
"Ignore User"... clicked...

Was this just an expression or am I missing the ignore link/button? I looked for it before and figured this forum software didn't have it.

racer2c
08-31-05, 12:28 PM
Was this just an expression or am I missing the ignore link/button? I looked for it before and figured this forum software didn't have it.

When you click on a memers profile there is a link to add them to your ignore list.

Gnam
08-31-05, 12:35 PM
^ right hand side of screen, white letters "Add ____ to your Ignore List"

G.
08-31-05, 01:03 PM
I'm on with this one.

I can tell you that Ganassi IS coming back so he'll either use what he's got in Briscoe and Dixon or it'll be Servia.I certainly hope that you are very mistaken. The Servia part, not the Ganasty part. More teams = good, no matter who sits in the big chair. But if Servia goes to Ganasty, I will have to boo, hate, jeer him b/c of his boss. I ain't prepared to do that right now.

Jervis Tetch 1
08-31-05, 11:10 PM
I'm on with this one.

You can? Do tell!

spinner26
09-01-05, 10:26 AM
Pretty bold statement. :eek:

Can you give any hints as to why you know this?

The only hints I can give are this.......... A man who used to race in the IRL with the initials DH and is employeed by a team with the initials RBTC let some very interesting conversation slip off his tounge. ;)

formulaben
09-01-05, 12:22 PM
The only hints I can give are this.......... A man who used to race in the IRL with the initials DH and is employeed by a team with the initials RBTC let some very interesting conversation slip off his tounge. ;)

Did you mean RBCR? Oh wait, they used to be RBTC, IICR...

formulaben
09-02-05, 12:30 AM
Did you mean RBCR? Oh wait, they used to be RBTC, IICR...

(bump) Is that right? Anyone?

TravelGal
09-02-05, 01:55 AM
^^^ seems like you rememmert more than most of us.

Insomniac
09-02-05, 03:21 PM
When you click on a memers profile there is a link to add them to your ignore list.

Ahhhh. Thanks. They have Add to Buddy List in the context menu, but not Ignore.

Andrew Longman
09-02-05, 03:45 PM
Ahhhh. Thanks. They have Add to Buddy List in the context menu, but not Ignore.

Move your eyes a few inches to the right. It should be there. (under view public profile).

I never knew it was there until this thread.

Gladly I never felt the need for anyone here. Perhaps some of you don't feel the same way about me, but then I guess I'll never know will I. :gomer:

Gnam
09-02-05, 04:14 PM
No, Insomniac meant that when you click on a member's name, the drop down menu doesn't have an "Ignore" option. Maybe they want you to think about your decision a little longer before you pull the trigger. :p

Insomniac
09-02-05, 06:44 PM
No, Insomniac meant that when you click on a member's name, the drop down menu doesn't have an "Ignore" option. Maybe they want you to think about your decision a little longer before you pull the trigger. :p

Yup, that's what I meant. Just seemed like a logical place to put it.

It's nice to see "This message is hidden because __________ is on your ignore list." :)