PDA

View Full Version : Post missing?

Sean O'Gorman
08-25-05, 03:13 PM
I sware I posted in this thread yesterday:

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8659

My entire post was "Red Bull". But now it appears it isn't there. I know it obviously isn't censorship, I wonder if there was a glitch, or if I'm just imagining things and never posted it in the first place. :confused:

nrc
08-26-05, 01:07 AM
Must be all that crack. We didn't delete anything from that thread and I see no sign of problems with the system. PEBKAC

Ankf00
08-26-05, 01:11 AM
shrooms are bad for you :D

rabbit
08-26-05, 08:56 AM
I can understand his concern. He is 42 posts behind Ank right now. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
08-26-05, 09:45 AM

:gomer:

Who do I look like, The Stranger? I'd rather have my post count reset to 0 so I don't look like such a nerd. :laugh: Ank can corner that market as far as OC is concerned.

Anyway, I guess nrc is right, must be PEBKAC. D'oh

rabbit
08-26-05, 10:36 AM

Who do I look like, The Stranger? I'd rather have my post count reset to 0 so I don't look like such a nerd. :laugh: Ank can corner that market as far as OC is concerned.

Anyway, I guess nrc is right, must be PEBKAC. D'oh41.

Keep up the effort. ;):thumbup:

dando
08-26-05, 01:45 PM
Another GA vs. ALMS thread should close that gap. :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
08-27-05, 11:43 AM

Anyway, I guess nrc is right, must be PEBKAC. D'oh

[OGorman's a ****ing dweeb] "dude, we're the two top posters now!!!! Lets post together so our post count is tied!!!" [/OGorman's a ****ing dweeb]

Insomniac
09-02-05, 06:38 PM
Must be all that crack. We didn't delete anything from that thread and I see no sign of problems with the system. PEBKAC

Sure it isn't an ID-10-T error? ;)