PDA

View Full Version : Top party schools...

dando
08-23-05, 10:48 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/08/23/party.schools.ap/index.html

Gee, UW #1, Iowa top ten, and UT top 20.... :gomer:

Not sure how OSU dint crack that list. Obviously whoever compiled this list hasn't been to Hineygate. :D

-Kevin

Joe in LA
08-23-05, 12:33 PM
As a Penn State alum, I gotta say, we'd have never been satisfied with a #13 ranking when I was there. 'Course we wouldn't have been satisfied with the recent football results either.

Dirty Sanchez
08-23-05, 12:39 PM
The rankings are based on survey responses regarding alcohol and drug use, hours of study each day, and the number of students in fraternities and sororities.lameness :gomer:

no wonder Southern Illinois isn't listed.

Stu
08-23-05, 01:09 PM
obviously the writers have not been to Cleveland State University's AMA office.

Sean O'Gorman
08-23-05, 01:12 PM
obviously the writers have not been to Cleveland State University's AMA office.

Yeah, real wild. :rolleyes: Those 4"11 fat chicks and 7 foot tall transvestites really know how to party. :laugh:

Wabbit
08-23-05, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=dando

Gee, UW #1, -Kevin[/QUOTE]

Wow, at first I thought you meant UW as in University of Washington. I was about to wonder what happened around here.

Warlock!
08-23-05, 03:16 PM
Not sure how OSU dint crack that list. Obviously whoever compiled this list hasn't been to Hineygate.
Prolly cause all the OSU students go to OU to party, save for Hineygate.

(I know I did...)

Jervis Tetch 1
08-23-05, 05:37 PM
Wow, Iowa is finally getting some recognition as a party school.

Ankf00
08-23-05, 07:16 PM

well what the **** else is there to do when you're surrounded by nothing but cornfields? :D

Al Czervik
08-23-05, 09:13 PM
UW-Madison. Disneyland for college students :thumbup:

dando
08-23-05, 09:58 PM
Prolly cause all the OSU students go to OU to party, save for Hineygate.

(I know I did...)
Oh. c'mon...there's also the annual couch burning, car tossing, dumpster burning, and general student mayhem going on.... :(

-Kevin

Ankf00
08-23-05, 10:11 PM
Oh. c'mon...there's also the annual couch burning, car tossing, dumpster burning, and general student mayhem going on.... :(

-Kevin

so I see there's a genetic connection to Morgantown, West Virginia....

chop456
08-24-05, 05:10 AM
Mifflin Street Block Party. :thumbup:

They tried to enforce a "4 kegs per house" rule last year. One house supposedly had 45. :laugh:

Easy
08-24-05, 10:54 AM

Yeah, you'd think that with a bar for every 12 students we would've cracked the top 10 years ago. Maybe the small greek system was hurting UI in this ranking.

Tim
08-24-05, 03:36 PM
Police have really cracked down on house parties in Madison the last year or so. Mifflin street block party was fun until the police decided to shut everything down at midnight the last 3-4 years.

Classic Apex
08-24-05, 09:18 PM

I, personally, can attest to Iowa's ranking.

:D

Anteater
08-24-05, 09:29 PM
UC Santa Barbara is #4 on the list. My nephew partied his way right out of that school, so I'm not surprised. :(

JLMannin
08-24-05, 10:37 PM
From my college experience, I concluded that there are two types of college students. Students who are sent to college, and students who go to college.

Students who go to college have a clue as to why they are there (to get a job that pays enough to move out of mom and dad's basement); whereas, students who are sent to college tend to party a lot, bounce from major to major, and cram a four year education into seven years.

Badger
08-24-05, 11:42 PM
UW-Madison. Disneyland for college students :thumbup:

I'd still prefer a number 1 ranking for the football team. :)