PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the Week: Ryan Newman

coolhand
08-13-05, 03:12 PM
the quote of the weekend: "[Jeff] Gordon is not a Hoosier. He's just not proud of being from San Francisco." :laugh: :laugh:

slow bear
08-13-05, 03:49 PM
Yeah, all those wins and titles have made Ryan someone to listen too.

pchall
08-13-05, 04:18 PM
Yeah, all those wins and titles have made Ryan someone to listen too.

Funny. But why do I always see Tom Cruise's face when Jeffy in mentioned?

fourrunner
08-13-05, 05:02 PM
Funny. But why do I always see Tom Cruise's face when Jeffy in mentioned?

Is Jeff into Scientology ? ;)

Although I've noticed he's stopped the Praising this & Praising that since he dumped the "Uber Bitch" ! :eek:

NismoZ
08-13-05, 07:15 PM
C'mon...you tellin' me you never became "religious" for a girl before? Sure didn't FEEL blasphemous, and seemed to make her really happy...for awhile.

fourrunner
08-13-05, 07:44 PM
C'mon...you tellin' me you never became "religious" for a girl before? Sure didn't FEEL blasphemous, and seemed to make her really happy...for awhile.

I once screemed "Halelueuh" during a particularly religious moment of a date ! and I did Thank God after my first time ! ;) .... but that's pretty much the extent of my Religious life !! :)

JohnnyQ
08-13-05, 09:09 PM
Hello Newman.....just a douche with no neck. Put the car on pole and work you way back. Soon to be the next bald Kenny Schrader of Fender land.

NismoZ
08-14-05, 12:09 PM
Hardly...one of the best NASCAB has to offer. Sometimes we have to just appreciate their driving talent and not pay attention to their "wisdom." :)