PDA

View Full Version : Looking for link to the Audi ripped in half on a tree.,

Paintergeek
08-10-05, 10:13 PM
Was it this forum I saw that? The audi ripped inhalf, titled 'how fast do you think he was goin' or something like that. Ive tried search and random crusing and cant find it. Thanks!

nrc
08-10-05, 11:34 PM
Was it this forum I saw that? The audi ripped inhalf, titled 'how fast do you think he was goin' or something like that. Ive tried search and random crusing and cant find it. Thanks!

No luck here. I don't recall it getting whacked so it should still be here somewhere.

Sean O'Gorman
08-11-05, 12:22 AM
I think the problem is that the thread might've been at 7G.

RaceGrrl
08-11-05, 01:07 AM
Searched Google: audi crash

link (http://www.koreus.com/modules/news/article2763.html)

Paintergeek
08-11-05, 08:12 AM
Racegrrrl, Thats the car. I can save all thos eimages now But if someone can find the original link, It led to a slideshow that was easier to send on to someone via e-mail. I googled forever anmd couldnt find it, and couldnt find it at any of the three forums I visit. But I kNOW thats where I saw it, and it wasnt an old 7G thread, this was literally in the last 3 weeks. Thats why I cant beleive I cant find it. For now, the link provided will work, but Id love to find the slideshow. I THINK it was titled 'how fast do you think he was going to do this', or something very close.

Thanks again!

Paintergeek
08-11-05, 08:28 AM
Ahaha! A google search of 'audi vs tree' turned up this link:

http://timeslips.bootnetworks.com/a3tree/

But still not the slideshow link. OH well, I can still send this link on.

Winston Wolfe
08-11-05, 02:59 PM
on the second page of photos, check out the one with the bent steering wheel.

The analog gauges for the speedo and tach are still pegged at the "final" read-outs....

RPM = 2,000

Speedo - looks to be about 90kph.... little less than 60 MPH....

That is a NASTY wreck.

oddlycalm
08-11-05, 05:03 PM
Yet another case of violence on the part of trees. Wily plants trees. Apt to jump right out and grab your ride when you least expect it.

oc

Lizzerd
08-11-05, 05:44 PM
Yet another case of violence on the part of trees. Wily plants trees. Apt to jump right out and grab your ride when you least expect it.

oc

Just like the parked car that jumped out in front of my nephew as he rode his bike last summer. Cost him three teeth. Parked cars are sneaky, too. Never forget that.

Sorry for the hijack, but I think the original issue has been resolved.