PDA

View Full Version : poll, champcar killing the competition

High Sided
08-07-05, 10:00 AM
http://www.valvoline.com/pages/racing/index.asp

over at TF they're complaining that the champcar fans must of got to the poll first. they were able to drop champcar by 1% haha. lets drop irl to 1%, if you go to other champcar forums please post the link then they'll see what really happens once the cc fans attack this poll!

Sean O'Gorman
08-07-05, 10:42 AM
How old are we again? Manipulating the results doesn't change reality.

Of course, that being said, based on the past month or so, Champ Car certainly is the series on the upswing. However, I'd have to say that Grand-Am is the series the most on the upswing as far as 2005 in general, followed closely by Champ Car and ALMS. IRL, of course, is way off in last. :laugh:

High Sided
08-07-05, 11:00 AM
as the results stand there doesn't need to be any manipulation, the reality is champcar is on a huge upswing this year, thank god!

jonovision_man
08-07-05, 11:13 AM
I think you'll find both CCWS and the IRL are on the up-swing this year, thanks to some well-attended new events for CCWS (and the inability to go any lower than "bankrupt") and Danica for the IRL.

Internet polls are silly in any case... not exactly a scientific sampling method. Vote-DeleteCookie-Vote-DeleteCookie-Vote... :)

jono

JT265
08-08-05, 09:25 AM
How old are we again? Manipulating the results doesn't change reality.

Of course, that being said, based on the past month or so, Champ Car certainly is the series on the upswing. However, I'd have to say that Grand-Am is the series the most on the upswing as far as 2005 in general, followed closely by Champ Car and ALMS. IRL, of course, is way off in last. :laugh:

/\/\/\ Fanboy!! /\/\/\ :laugh:

indyfan31
08-08-05, 10:23 AM
This is a riot. The poll just changed, now it reads: "Which series drivers are the best all-around in the world?"

THE IRL ISN'T EVEN ON THE LIST! :rofl: :rofl:

RacinM3
08-08-05, 12:31 PM
Sorry, I love CC, but had to vote for the WRC boys on this one.

cameraman
08-08-05, 01:05 PM
No kidding. I voted WRC too.