PDA

View Full Version : Robin Miller on San Jose

High Sided
08-02-05, 05:31 PM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9468

:thumbup:

NismoZ
08-02-05, 05:53 PM
...this "1.4 mile pothole..." :D . MAN, positive articles from even harsh critics. Maybe it's ChampCar with a Golden Horseshoe, too! :) I'm starting to unclench a little.

oddlycalm
08-02-05, 08:06 PM
it was rather refreshing to see everyone pull together to pull off this first race in San Jose Miller rarely pulls his punchs, good or bad, and here he seems to be giving everyone an "A" for effort and attitude, which certainly counts for something. I'd like to have seen the series management, city and Singleton not paint themselves into a logistical corner however. I suppose it'll make a good story 10yrs from now...

oc

nrc
08-02-05, 08:27 PM
Seems like the drivers felt that they could trust the officials to do their best to make things as safe and raceable as possible given what they had when they showed up on Thursday.

Al Czervik
08-02-05, 11:39 PM
In an odd sort of way, I'm hoping that at least one person from San Jose stumbles across a Champ Car message board, sees the B & M going on about the circuit, and thinks to themselves: I loved every minute of this past weekend. If this was as bad as gets, I have to watch this stuff to see how great the good stuff is. Because if the bad was great, the good must be incredible.

racer2c
08-03-05, 09:35 AM
In an odd sort of way, I'm hoping that at least one person from San Jose stumbles across a Champ Car message board, sees the B & M going on about the circuit, and thinks to themselves: I loved every minute of this past weekend. If this was as bad as gets, I have to watch this stuff to see how great the good stuff is. Because if the bad was great, the good must be incredible.

Anyone, whether they were at the race or watching on TV, who witnessed those Champ Cars bounding over the railroad tracks will probably never forget it.