PDA

View Full Version : Ayrton Massa to the Red Car

racer2c
08-02-05, 02:21 PM
Cuz he's just that good.

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/18627/)

RichK
08-02-05, 02:26 PM
I wonder what Fisichella is thinking right now. He's in a top car, but he's always wanted to drive for Ferrari.

Dirty Sanchez
08-02-05, 03:47 PM
dang, I really thought Jesus had a chance there for a second too :gomer:

oddlycalm
08-02-05, 03:50 PM
I wonder what Fisichella is thinking right now. He's in a top car, but he's always wanted to drive for Ferrari. He's probably sorry that his manager isn't Nicolas Todt... ;)

oc

racer2c
08-02-05, 04:09 PM
dang, I really thought Jesus had a chance there for a second too :gomer:

:shakehead

Dirty Sanchez
08-02-05, 04:13 PM
:shakehead :laugh:

Rogue Leader
08-02-05, 06:46 PM
I wonder what Fisichella is thinking right now. He's in a top car, but he's always wanted to drive for Ferrari.

Fisi is too competitive to want to live in the Shadow of Michael. He wouldnt take team orders (which are "banned"... sure).

Dr. Corkski
08-02-05, 07:26 PM
Fisi is too competitive to want to live in the Shadow of Michael. He wouldnt take team orders (which are "banned"... sure).He did at Silverstone.

racer2c
08-02-05, 09:36 PM
It will be interesting to see if Rubins move to BAR gives him the inspiration that I believe he lost with Ferrari.

As for Massa, hey, move of a lifetime, even if they're struggling. Maybe Newtown will be able to beat his new team mate.

The Doctor
08-02-05, 09:46 PM
Maybe Newtown will be able to beat his new team mate.

:laugh:

Quick Nick will dispose of Newtown much quicker than even Massa did. Jack will have to look at Nick while in the garage because he sure won't see any of him on-track.

He did at Silverstone.

If team orders is stalling in the pits, Fisi has had some good practice at following team orders this season. ;)

Dr. Corkski
08-02-05, 10:37 PM
If team orders is stalling in the pits, Fisi has had some good practice at following team orders this season. ;)The called him in 4 laps early so he won't get out ahead of Alonso.

racer2c
08-03-05, 01:36 PM
:laugh:

Quick Nick will dispose of Newtown much quicker than even Massa did. Jack will have to look at Nick while in the garage because he sure won't see any of him on-track.

If team orders is stalling in the pits, Fisi has had some good practice at following team orders this season. ;)

Heidfeld is JV's teammate? I hadn't seen that yet. Poor JV.