PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Invention

mello
03-11-03, 06:33 PM
I would like to get ahold of the idiot that invented those nascar shopping carts. You can not get past them in the aisles. Those suckers are huge. Our local Kroger has 6 of them! And then you add kids hangin all over them going beep beep beep. I really do think I am going to have to change stores. If you guys haven't seen these yet, consider yourself lucky.

DjDrOmusic
03-11-03, 07:12 PM
Bright Yellow, Bright Red and drab Blue...I think I saw that kid from Logan..whats his name?...Winston Iroc Busch? he was riding in one, the darn things always veer to the left!! On a bright note though Mello, if you rip the little metal chain that drags from it, Mom and Dad get an electrifying shopping experience!!;)

DjDrOmusic
03-11-03, 07:15 PM
Also our local Kroger needs to hire less of the experiments from the OSU genetics lab that escaped! And yes Mello, we shop at the same Kroger!!:cool:

mello
03-11-03, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
Also our local Kroger needs to hire less of the experiments from the OSU genetics lab that escaped! And yes Mello, we shop at the same Kroger!!:cool:

OMG! That has to be one of the funniest things I have read all day!!!!:rofl:

FortyOneFord
03-12-03, 12:49 AM
Thank goodness I haven't seen these yet; but rest assured, I will go into a blind fit of rage and set the d@mn things on fire if/when I see them.