PDA

View Full Version : Golden Horseshoe

Opposite Lock
07-31-05, 06:54 PM
Way to go Sebastien! :rofl:

RTKar
07-31-05, 07:00 PM
From what I saw of quals and the race, it didn't look like he had any fun this weekend outside of getting it over with a win.

Opposite Lock
07-31-05, 07:07 PM
Did you not see him pull an actual gold horseshoe out (presumably not actually out of his butt as PT insinuated) after the win? I'd say that was fun! Best prop gag since PT's "whineritis" mask. :thumbup:

NismoZ
07-31-05, 07:13 PM
Only a winner can afford a sense of humor like that after what we all just witnessed!

Cart4Live2003
07-31-05, 07:57 PM
Did you not see him pull an actual gold horseshoe out (presumably not actually out of his butt as PT insinuated) after the win? I'd say that was fun! Best prop gag since PT's "whineritis" mask. :thumbup:

lol that was priceless.. just priceless. I couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes when i saw that. lol :rofl:

Insomniac
07-31-05, 08:39 PM
Didn't seem funny at all to me.

spinner26
07-31-05, 08:47 PM
lol that was priceless.. just priceless. I couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes when i saw that. lol :rofl:

It took me 6.5 seconds to stop laughing, at the layout. :gomer:

Actually it was pretty damn funny. :rofl:

Did anyone notice his driver suit was all undone? He was zipping up before he got outa the car, was it that hot there today?

fourrunner
07-31-05, 08:48 PM
Good TV for those that follow the series !

You can have a rivalry & still have fun with it!! :thumbup:

Megger
07-31-05, 08:51 PM
It was pretty good! You know the team was axiously awaiting the end of the race so they could whip out the golden horse shoe on TV :p

JohnnyQ
07-31-05, 08:59 PM
If Sebass keeps taunting Tracy we're all in for some 8th. grade ryme'n on Tracy's part. :gomer:

I can't wait to see CART's rival piece at the next race. :rolleyes:

DjDrOmusic
08-01-05, 09:31 AM
If Sebass keeps taunting Tracy we're all in for some 8th. grade ryme'n on Tracy's part. :gomer:

I can't wait to see CART's rival piece at the next race. :rolleyes:

WOW, you still get CART races on your TV??? :rolleyes:

If you haven't noticed it's not CART anymore, and it's improving quite a bit from those days of circus clowns, and anxiety over whether or not there is going to be a next race. Sorry to be feeling touchy this morning, but I've read a couple of your "CART" comments and believe me, while the golden horseshoe might not be very funny to some, it shows that Champ Car has what the rival series doesn't, personality and fans to entertain. Champ Car is forging it's own future, far from the dark days of CART.

JohnnyQ
08-01-05, 07:36 PM

If you haven't noticed it's not CART anymore, and it's improving quite a bit from those days of circus clowns, and anxiety over whether or not there is going to be a next race. Sorry to be feeling touchy this morning, but I've read a couple of your "CART" comments and believe me, while the golden horseshoe might not be very funny to some, it shows that Champ Car has what the rival series doesn't, personality and fans to entertain. Champ Car is forging it's own future, far from the dark days of CART.

Sorry Dad.....I can't wait to see the Champcars rival bit. :rolleyes:

Insomniac
08-02-05, 08:51 AM

Just to clarify, I didn't find any offenme or anything in it. I recognize the attempt at humor, just wasn't funny to me. Just wasn't one of those oh my god I can't believe he said/did that moments.

DjDrOmusic
08-02-05, 07:04 PM
Just to clarify, I didn't find any offenme or anything in it. I recognize the attempt at humor, just wasn't funny to me. Just wasn't one of those oh my god I can't believe he said/did that moments.

Well, like I said, I was in a very touchy mood yesterday, in fact I had just gotten done with a bitter defense of CC, from a bunch of idiots(and that's putting it nicely) so when I read a few of the CART this and CART that postings that JQ has put up I just sort of snapped. My doctor is presribing new meds though and soon I'll be my cheery self again....I just need to find a bag full of $20's and I'll be fine!! :saywhat:

Sorry for the rant....

Insomniac
08-02-05, 07:58 PM
Well, like I said, I was in a very touchy mood yesterday, in fact I had just gotten done with a bitter defense of CC, from a bunch of idiots(and that's putting it nicely) so when I read a few of the CART this and CART that postings that JQ has put up I just sort of snapped. My doctor is presribing new meds though and soon I'll be my cheery self again....I just need to find a bag full of $20's and I'll be fine!! :saywhat:

Sorry for the rant....

I noticed that too, but didn't know whether he was trolling or it was just this event that brought it out.